Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Update:

Addon got the major update on 16. Feb. 2020, i am quite sure it was loaded right into the repo instantly but it got very late updated (17. May 2020) into kodi.wiki & kodi.tv.
So i will not now update the repo but since then @manfeed exchanged 30+ actressed and 20+ added. Actress count is now 526 - nice!  Cool

You can download here the updated addon: resource.images.actorart.zip
You can download here the updated collection: ActressPngArtworkCollection.rar
You can also rummage for actresses here in the thread search or on Pinterest, or the backup to view or download on DeviantArt

Major repo update will follow end of the year, @manfeed maybe you can download the addon zip and take look if i have forgot/overlooked some to update. 
I try to do it very neatly but I can also overlook something.

Another time great thanks @manfeed made this project to perfection, when you look on the kodi.tv addon showcase it's statin over 40.000 downloads, so proud and great thanks!
___
On Kodi 18 the install problem with addon resource names that it falsifies all special characters still exists. I hope they will fix it in Kodi 19.
Delete the installed resources from already installed addon and paste/copy then manually back in from the downloaded (and extracted) zip is currently the only solution.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RED CARPET - an actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2020-06-14, 19:11
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8