Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
I cannot help you out there further else then Kodi scrapes the names equal from TMDB into the Kodi Database and if you named equal to the Kodi Database it has to match.
The experimental Movie Director Thumbs resource addon wich functional the same system has to match over 20000 thumbs (not only over 500 recourses like here),
and lots of names are in foreign letters never saw from india, china or whatever ..., but it matches in every case.

Since this addon is quite huge and takes lots of storage space compared to the other Kodi Official Repo addons,
so i got adviced by Kodi Repository manager to update not too frequent and it's good.
Currently update is scheduled for around every half year.

Quite simple why in deviantArt are more images then in the resource addon:
The addon can only provide 1 image per actress but we exchanged some images due to better quality or concept fitting.
In deviantArt i have not deleted the exchanges out, maybe someone likes the old(er) image(s) better and want to customize.

Thank you for appreciating the addon & the content, most credits as usual to @manfeed 
Feel free to pm if further questions or require assistance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an actresses PNG's resource addon - by chrissix666 - 2021-01-29, 01:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8