• 69(current)
Release [ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon
Kacey Rohl

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Shannyn Sossamon

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Carla Gugino (another image)

Hope Davis
Juliette Lewis
Caitlin Fitzgerald
Nimrat Kaur

Emma Mackey

Ellie Bamber (Alternate)
Hey great work! are the new ones available in some sort of zip file or in the addon update? or do we need to download one by one?
(2023-03-19, 20:46)nordicguy Wrote: Hey great work! are the new ones available in some sort of zip file or in the addon update? or do we need to download one by one?
As far as I know, they have to be manually downloaded, but I would say the majority of them are already in the addon zip file.

Regards,

Shedrock
Indeed update should be done. We'll take care
If you are doing an update Zoe Saldaña her name needs that stupid (ñ) thing in her name added ..But for some reason I guess they aren't doing the ë in the Zoe for some reason .. Those things are annoying..
Daisy Edgar-Jones
(2023-03-23, 21:44)martinsvision Wrote: If you are doing an update Zoe Saldaña her name needs that stupid (ñ) thing in her name added ..But for some reason I guess they aren't doing the ë in the Zoe for some reason .. Those things are annoying..
Spanish is the official language of 20 countries. It is the world's second-most spoken native language after Mandarin Chinese ; the world's fourth most spoken language overall after English, Mandarin Chinese, and Hindustani (Hindi-Urdu); and the world's most widely spoken Romance language.

cheers mate.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK ADDON] RED CARPET - an Actresses PNG's resource Addon8