How to update a post?
OK, I'm stumped. How do I update a post? Thanks.
You can't. You are too new so you don't have the full set of privileges yet, but they will become available eventually.

For now, just start a new post, and if it is a duplicate with more information, we will remove the original one.

I'll move this thread to Forum issues in a little while.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Freonpsandoz

Moved
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
To expand a little, it's an anti-spam measure.

We've had several cases in the past where new users come in and post something innocuous, and later return and edit their post to transform the content into a spam post with links and all sorts of crap in them. It's a sneaky way to try and get past the controls and sling their junk at our userbase.

So we've specifically limited the capabilities of new users, based on both their post count and also the age of their account. So new users cannot edit posts, nor can they use the PM system and a few other selected items that have been abused in the past to be spam attack vectors. Generally speaking it works well, and if there are specific and proven requirements then we can at our discretion grant such capabilities early. However that is rarely done, and only on genuine need.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update a post?0