Solved Can scrapers execute script for each file or maybe virtual file system ?
Question 
Hey,

I looked thru internet/wiki, I would like to true a small script (can be kodi script or external one) for each file so I can 100% match them, is there a way ?
You ask why: Because most names of files are `Episode 1` or `ep 1 - name of episode` and by querying small api before before scrapping files I can make it 100% match (with crc function).

The best way would be run crc on scrapping each file, pass the crc value into `<CreateSearchUrl>` and that would make scrapper 100% hit the match.

The other method if first is not available I have in mind is making somekind of layered?/virtual file system/seperate folder that I could store xml that script executed from inside kodi would make - script would query each file, create xml for that file - but I can't store those files where the data is.
Can I store xml files for example with same folder structure but on different drive? so if I scan: Z:/video/Title/Episode1.avi the scraper would check Y:/video/Title/Episode1.xml file ?
Dear someone like me, there is a Python Scraper that was added to kodi18, its not documented - but there are few demos in official repo.
Hope you have time with it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can scrapers execute script for each file or maybe virtual file system ?0