Req After a long time: Please give Media Companion it's own section on top
Heart 
@TeamKodi

In the sense of equal rights:
Please, please, please give MediaCompanion finaly its own section.

Under the "normal" threads:
-> MediaCompanion has the 1st most replies
-> MediaCompanion has the 6th most views

-> Media Companion is being actively developed, updates are coming every few weeks, bug requests and feature requests are usually answered on the same day.

-> I am currently testing all the media managers that are still actively being developed to create a feature comparison list in an excel comparison, I will publish them as well.
At the current state of the comparison list MediaCompanion lags behind nowhere, on the contrary, on some features, it's leading. I know... the user interface is very simple and there is no transifex.

-> There is a big mess there and it is time that you can finally divide into different sections.
Realeases, Feature Requests, Bug Reports/Tickets, User Help Section, Tutorials and Wiki

It is no longer the little Niche script of 10 years ago. I kindly ask you to consider it.

Would also like to see MediaElch pinned
I would second MediaElch, as it offers more features than any of the other Media Managers, and is actively being developed and patched.
Moved
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I would love to have both a MediaCompanion and MediaElch section. :-)

Regarding MediaElch (sorry to hijack your post, chrissix): MediaElch had its own forum until last year when it was taken offline. The community (from my perspective) has suffered from that and not everyone is familiar with GitHub where the development takes place. Users could also be directed towards MediaCompanion's and MediaElch's sections for questions (i.e. cross posts could be moved). One huge thread is confusing at times. Undecided

Regards,
Andre
(current MediaElch maintainer)
MediaElch: Thread v2.10.6 | GitHub | Docs | Blog
(2019-07-22, 17:26)archer96 Wrote: (sorry to hijack your post, chrissix): MediaElch
it's no hijacking  Wink MediaElch is also a nice piece of software!
Both deserve their own section
Unfortunately no new sub-forums for 3rd party applications are being created. It is just the luck of timing that Ember and TMM had forums created when they did and to undo that would now make a mess of the Supplementary Tools forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-23, 04:17)Karellen Wrote: Unfortunately no new sub-forums for 3rd party applications are being created. It is just the luck of timing that Ember and TMM had forums created when they did and to undo that would now make a mess of the Supplementary Tools forum.
That's a shame Undecided
On the other hand the "Supplementary Tools" forum doesn't have as many new threads each week as I thought so it's not a big deal for me and I understand why a new sub-forum for each Kodi related tool may be problematic. Smile

Regards,
Andre
MediaElch: Thread v2.10.6 | GitHub | Docs | Blog

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
After a long time: Please give Media Companion it's own section on top1