• 7(current)
Release [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets
@bennyhanna

I know the pics are linked, and quality is key, but ..
13-14MB sized pics of 2,500px × 4,681px (scaled to 656px × 1,228px)
Are you going to use 8K hardware anytime soon? Smile
Thanks @bennyhanna . Added them to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@Klojum 

Sorry, wasn't really paying attention...I normally resize them before I post.

I will remember from now on.
(2019-10-27, 18:36)bennyhanna Wrote: I will remember from now on.

It's okay, it was just an observation because this page loaded so darn slow. Smile
Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
(2019-12-20, 12:53)ra77 Wrote: Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
That is a question for the skin author.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-20, 21:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-12-20, 12:53)ra77 Wrote: Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
That is a question for the skin author.  
Of course that is correct. Thank you.

Happy Holidays to all!
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Tried my best for a most uniform looking PNG Character Art Set.
Most of it are renderings out of the main Character Poster Set

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Thanks @"chrissix"  . Added them to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Excuse me, @chrissix666 ? Hello.
Hi,
All very interesting, but without any tutorials there is no way of implementing any of this which is very frustrating. I've tried playing in Aeon MQ 8 and Aeon Tajo without any success.
You can use [mod: spam link to commercial software AE], this will help you do it faster, also the tool have many other functionality to [mod: removed advertising link]

[PatK - please don't spam links to commercial software]
i wish Aeon nox silvo could support this the same way aeon tajo does. because it only appears in movie info page in aeon nox silvo
hi,

as it seems that there is no database for the characterart so to confirm: for this to work, I need to download the characterart that is share in the forum manually for each movie, rename them according to the Kodi naming convention already used then with help of the addon and using skin that suport them, they will appear, is that correct?

nordicguy
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets3