•   
  • 7(current)
Release [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets
@bennyhanna

I know the pics are linked, and quality is key, but ..
13-14MB sized pics of 2,500px × 4,681px (scaled to 656px × 1,228px)
Are you going to use 8K hardware anytime soon? Smile
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Thanks @bennyhanna . Added them to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@Klojum 

Sorry, wasn't really paying attention...I normally resize them before I post.

I will remember from now on.
(2019-10-27, 18:36)bennyhanna Wrote: I will remember from now on.

It's okay, it was just an observation because this page loaded so darn slow. Smile
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
(2019-12-20, 12:53)ra77 Wrote: Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
That is a question for the skin author.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-12-20, 21:13)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-12-20, 12:53)ra77 Wrote: Hi there. Is it actually possible to display the "character.png" also for movie sets? It works very well for individual films, but I don't get it for the sets. I use that MQ8 Multi Mod. Thanks.
That is a question for the skin author.  
Of course that is correct. Thank you.

Happy Holidays to all!
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019)

Tried my best for a most uniform looking PNG Character Art Set.
Most of it are renderings out of the main Character Poster Set

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Thanks @chrissix  . Added them to the database.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
  •   
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets3
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.