• 6(current)
Release [ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets
Knight and Day (2010)
Asterix and Obelix: God Save Britannia (2012)
___
Not really best quality where could be proud of, but on darker background still usable:
___
Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)
(2019-06-18, 07:08)Jay19802005 Wrote: Is there gonna be a tutorial on how to do the process of adding the character art?Tia
Yes, yes, I almost forgot that I said if there is interested in, i will post implementing examples/tutorials.

It is so...
Characterart for movies with "single image" is really easy to implement.
But character art for movies with "multi image" is, as I should say, "a bit tricky" there are several ways of implementing it, all with its advantages and disadvantages. Some solutions are also not very clean.

I will today write a tutorial for single image at at first.

BTW: As far is i know 2 Skins have already implemented it:
@manfeed AEON TAJO Skin, very professional implementation, working in all views,
Tutorial here: 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=341550
@latts9923 MULTI-MOD's from AEON MQ7 Krypton, AEON MQ7 Leia, AEON MQ8, but only the RightListView and not sure but think also KodiFlixView, implementation is more basic and maybe a bit buggy,
How To here: 
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2860733
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2816605
@chrissix

Do you know code to implement multiple actresses using your actress add-on. Aeon tajo has it working nicely but finding it difficult to port to MQ8.

Cheers
(2019-06-28, 22:36)the_bo Wrote: Do you know code to implement multiple actresses using your actress add-on. Aeon tajo has it working nicely but finding it difficult to port to MQ8.

Cheers
Wrong Thread  Rofl

No, @manfeed integration solution is really pro and a heavy one. Skinning Mozart!
I know which code snippets needed and where to find (because he told me)  and i have the code now just in front of me,
but the hell, i call myself as a passionate amateur coder in .xml but i really have no plan what this code is saying.
You really have to port "engineer that backward".

I am currently working on my own small projects and have not had time (and fear) to deal with this code.
Please ask @manfeed if he wants to help you.
You can also ask MQ modder pro @latts9923 if he is interested on a port.

BTW for this implementation EmbuaryHelper is a dependency, it's not possible without, i do not know if there would maybe be unwanted effects when running SkinHelper and EmbuaryHelper same time on a skin.
a bit nicer than the previous one...

Venom (2018)

All in KyraDB storaged AnimatedPoster/AnimatedFanart and also Characterarts for Movies are now also available though ArtworkBeef!

We need more Content Creator or Content searcher and sharer, you're all welcome to contribute!

If you like the KyraDB project and the new Artwork Types,
and also want that KyraDB sometimes got upgraded from shared host to dedicated host your welcome to make also a small donation:

https://www.kyradb.com/vip

Great thanks @rschiks for the KyraDB project!
Great thanks @rmrector for implementation into ArtworkBeef making the project now available to general audience.
All new have been added to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Boss Baby (2017)...

Boss Baby (2017) continued....

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017)...

All new have been added to the database!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@manfeed

I just want to point this out to you from your Did you know...? Tips to customize Aeon Tajo thread, the passage...
Quote:The important option for characterarts is in 'Movies'; in the option 'ADDITIONAL ART TYPES FOR MOVIES (COMMA SEPARATED)' you have to type: characterart,characterart1,characterart2,characterart3,characterart4,characterart5,characterart6,characterart7,characterart8,characterart9
...is not really up to date anymore.

Since @rschiks implemented this project thread into the KyraDB API Database, also @rmrector implemented into Artwork Beef
Since Artwork Beef version 0.25.0 there is native support for download (over KyraDB) and scan into library for up to 20 Characterarts for Movies.
The Addams Family (2019)

• 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PACK] Characterart PNG's for Movies/Moviesets3