Max number of External Hard Drives possible for XBoxOne?
Hi, I'm new here.  Just starting out with Kodi and love the customization.  My question, I think, is relatively simple.  Right now I have my 2 external drives that I use for TV rips from my collection set up in the Library...they are both assigned to the paths they were originally assigned to.  (win-lib://removable/D,E,F etc.) I also have a third usb that I have some random stuff on that is assigned to the third path.  Now if I keep these in the same spots and assigned to the same drives there is no problem with library integration.

Now, I also have 2 other external drives that I use for my ripped blu rays from my collection.  What I would like to be able to do is assign these a letter as well and be able to plug these in when wanting to use the customization for movies too.  Am I right in assuming I can not get any paths other than D E and F from the Xbox?  So if I plugged in one of my movie HDD's, and it was read under D, for example, if I scanned that drive to the library will it overwrite what was previously in path D? 

I suppose my question is this - is the max number of hard drives that can be uploaded to the Library 3? And is this because of Xbox only having the 3 drives?  Is it possible to get letters G, H,I etc? I'm quite new at this.

Thanks for any help and keep up the good work!
I would really like to know this as well.
I’m sure in Windows you a set any drive letter you want using Disk Manager. I wonder if that is honoured on your Xbox?
(2019-03-30, 05:55)HomerJau Wrote: I’m sure in Windows you a set any drive letter you want using Disk Manager. I wonder if that is honoured on your Xbox?

Tried that, but the Xbox assigns its own letter to each drive (D E F) according to the order and whats available.  Makes sense I suppose.  I got it to work essentially.  I have a drive that I always keep as the D drive.  I then have two movie HDs and 2 TV HDs.  One movie drive is E and one is F.  Similarly, one TV is E and one is F.  I can only use one E and one F at a time, of course, but as long as they are in the right letter formation kodi will read it.  Not perfect, and some sort of splitter may work in the future, well see.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Max number of External Hard Drives possible for XBoxOne?0