Aeon MQ8 music background
Guys.

Hope someone can help.
I am attempting to build a music server via using Aeon MQ8 skin.

I thought I'd got it working fine, all the artist and album information loads up fine, a single image of artist loads as background...but

I started to tinker with the settings and now have a background on playing tracks that shows 6 separate images of artists instead of one and images move about the screen.

Question. How do it get back to just 1 image or 1 image that changes randomly, and if possible stop it moving about.

Many thanks.
In library, press left to open top menu, art tab, active default fanart item will turn off extrafanarts item.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-03-27, 19:05)Wanilton Wrote: In library, press left to open top menu, art tab,  extrafanart, Turn OFF.
Unfortunately this dumbass can't find the settings. Went
Settings/media(files& library)
Then did as requested...just opened levels of basic,standard etc.

Very new this Kodi 18 Leia, been used to isengard &aeon nox.
Press left while in movie library.
Look the image

(2019-03-28, 18:49)Wanilton Wrote: Look the image

Found it thank you. Changed setting to default fanart

But, it didn't resolve issue.
Still 6 images on playback

2nd image is what I had before...I started tinkering.

I must be missing something else...
In the same place in the top menu, the first item - art tab (the same for change extra to only one), you change background images in fullscreen window, click in settings (visualization window).
(2019-03-29, 00:48)Wanilton Wrote: In the same place in the top menu, the first item - art tab (the same for change extra to only one), you change background images in fullscreen window, click in settings (visualization window).

Whoopee, it works.

Thank you very much. Works wonderfully.
Although not liking the the big cd artwork in the bottom left corner, managed to rid myself of the spinning CD.
The thumbnail along with artist,track info etc should suffice

Now back to ripping CDs to hard drive.

Again thank you for putting up my noobie questions.
👏👍
(2019-03-29, 21:43)Theyacheitellyou Wrote:
(2019-03-29, 00:48)Wanilton Wrote: In the same place in the top menu, the first item - art tab (the same for change extra to only one), you change background images in fullscreen window, click in settings (visualization window).

Whoopee, it works.

Thank you very much. Works wonderfully.
Although not liking the the big cd artwork in the bottom left corner, managed to rid myself of the spinning CD.
The thumbnail along with artist,track info etc should suffice

Now back to ripping CDs to hard drive.

Again thank you for putting up my noobie questions.
👏👍
Guys...I have a couple of questions myself...how do you enable with this build ( Aeon MQ8 skin) the following:

#1- the "players" view, like in the Sting picture from Theyacheitellyou...when I select a song, i don't get this view untill I backup like 4-5 times...isnt there a way to get to the players view immediately when a song is selected?  BTW, if I chose the video player view, it does not keep the setting...any ideas?

#2- I can't get fan art or any art when in the player's view or in the main screen...anyone knows what could that be?

Thank you guys!
Petar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ8 music background1