• 133(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
UPDATE #71

Image Addition
  • I added a "SEASON FANART" buttons for Seasons. The art buttons for Seasons and Episodes now behave like this..."DEFAULT FANART" (TV Show fanart), "ARTWORK HELPER" (multiple TV Show fanart if available) and "SEASON FANART" (multiple Season fanart if available).
  • I added a new button that's named "SHOW ALTERNATE MUSIC VIDEO POSTER" for View Type-18 (Right List) in the Top Menu. Enabling this button will display the correct aspect ratio if you are using an album cover for the poster. Enabling this will also display the music case (if enabled). Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fix
  • The "SHOW EXTRAFANART IN THUMBNAIL" button for Sheld 3D Music was not working correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The regular boxset in KodiFlix would persist when "CENTER LIST" and "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" were both enabled. Now when you enable "EXTRA ZOOM FOCUS" it will reset "MOVIE SET CASES" and vice versa. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
UPDATE #72

Image Addition
  • I added the "USE MEDIA CASE" button in the Top Menu to the Right List view for TV Shows and Seasons.

Image Bug fix
  • The poster and case was not displaying for TV Shows in the Right List view. Thanks to js28194 for reporting the bug!
  • 133(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10