• 116(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-04-10, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #31

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually.

Image Bug fixes
  • I introduced a problem with the cases when I changed the cases for Posterlite in the last update. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting the bug!
  • The studio for Movies and TV Shows was not displaying on the boxset case in KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV when Boxsets was selected.

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for extrafanart to help relieve a problem with Video Add-ons buffering after a video is played. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the problem!
  • I separated the HIDE STUDIO/LOGO FOR BOXSETS button in the Top Menu for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV into two buttons...HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS and HIDE LOGO FOR BOXSETS. Thanks to TrailFoX for the request!
  • I changed the code in SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES so that MEDIA TYPE and VIDEO CODEC can both control whether you display the Skin default icon or the colored version. They are both tied to the VIDEO CODEC setting, so MEDIA TYPE will now display the same setting as VIDEO CODEC.
  • I changed the width of the poster, keyart and character art poster for the Video Info screen. It was a tad too wide and caused the image to be distorted. Thanks to shedrock for letting me know!

Download
Multi-Mod update
Hello, I have added your repository in my Aeon MQ8 (Leia 18.9) but I don't see, in the skins, the mod for MQ8, only Kripton and Leia MQ7. Is not avaiable Leia MQ8?
Thumbs Up 
(2021-04-10, 14:38)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #31

The newest version of my repo (v3.0.0) is now available. You should be able to update the existing repo with this version by changing the source URL of my repo, or download the zip and install it manually.

Thank you so much for the newest version of your repo. 🙏
but I can't find any Aeon MQ8 Leia Mod in this repo, only Aeon MQ 7 - Krypton - Mod and Aen MQ 7 - Leia Mod.
after installing this zip repo, only updating Studio Icons, Media Icons, Skin Helper Service, etc. 

btw, any plan to bring Thanksgiving Menu Bar Style like in AeonMQ7 ? 😅
Hello, I can't have the icon on the left (on all my films), how do I get it? I am using Aeron MQ 8 Multimod, thanks in advance.

Hello,....read all post from beginning....that was asq tousend time.
Set skin icons for studio in skin settings color or white..if you have resources icons for studio?
But that's new post for hello ¿
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@escoces1968
@agungdeppe
This Multi-Mod is a manual install only. You can install MQ 8 from the official repo and then copy files from the Multi-Mod into the skin folder. I can look at adding a Thanksgiving menu bar.
(2021-04-12, 10:53)Angelinas Wrote: Hello,....read all post from beginning....that was asq tousend time.
Set skin icons for studio in skin settings color or white..if you have resources icons for studio?

I have resources icons for studio installed and activated but it does not appear in the bar
Hello. Metadata and artwork module, Musicbranz NGS Webservices python bindings, Skin helper service, Skin helper service skin backup, Skin helper service widgets, The TVDB Api V2, and TV Show Next Aired all need updating. When I try to update them, I get "The dependency on xbmc python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied". Any idea what's wrong?
@Alarmed
If you have Marcelveldt's repo installed, try uninstalling the repo and install the new version.
(2021-04-15, 12:35)latts9923 Wrote: @Alarmed
If you have Marcelveldt's repo installed, try uninstalling the repo and install the new version.

That did it! Thank you!
@latts9923
 What happened to this? See picture. It has been seen before, Duration and cases on the back. but not anymore.

Update: I reinstalled kodi from scratch again, and now it seems to be working normally again.

(2021-04-13, 08:27)eric777 Wrote:
(2021-04-12, 10:53)Angelinas Wrote: Hello,....read all post from beginning....that was asq tousend time.

I have resources icons for studio installed and activated but it does not appear in the bar
By installing over the original MQ8 theme I find my studio icons, if I put the mod more studio icons
Hi @latts9923 ,

There is a very weird problem.

To get Clearart, Disc Art, and Extra Fanart displayed for movies, I need to uninstall Skin Helper Service add on first and let the skin install it again.  Only V1.1.3 works but not V1.1.31.  However, if I go to the main menu and then go back to Movies, all those arts are gone.  This is very weird.
@eric777
Are you still having problems with your studio icons?

@RobinTW
Hmm...I'm not sure about that one. I'm using SHS v1.1.31 with no problems. So if you install SHS v1.1.31 you lose artwork?
(2021-04-27, 02:01)latts9923 Wrote: @eric777
Are you still having problems with your studio icons?

@RobinTW
Hmm...I'm not sure about that one. I'm using SHS v1.1.31 with no problems. So if you install SHS v1.1.31 you lose artwork?

not always same problem with original MQ 8 skin I have the studio icons, when I put the multi-mod I do not have the studio icons
(2021-04-27, 02:01)latts9923 Wrote: Hmm...I'm not sure about that one. I'm using SHS v1.1.31 with no problems. So if you install SHS v1.1.31 you lose artwork?

The uninstall and reinstall of SHS only works for V1.1.3.  V1.1.31 does not show anything.
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10