• 123(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@tit1971
You can download cronxbmc from robweber's github page.

@Buzniak
I don't know how you would scrape artwork for studio icons.
@latts9923 Hi, I have two questions
1) How to find your repository?
2) The original link to the mod contains all the updates, or do they need to be downloaded separately?
(2021-10-13, 18:42)polkilo08 Wrote: @latts9923 Hi, I have two questions
2) The original link to the mod contains all the updates, or do they need to be downloaded separately?
1) https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...lattsrepo/
2) Contains all
Greetz Klaus
(2021-10-13, 19:36)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 18:42)polkilo08 Wrote: [font][font]@ "latts9923" Привет, у меня два вопроса [/font][/font]
[font][font]1) Как найти свой репозиторий? [/font][/font]
[font][font]2) Исходная ссылка на мод содержит все обновления, или их нужно отдельно скачивать?[/font][/font]
[font][font]1) https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...lattsrepo/ [/font][/font]
[font][font]2) Содержит все [/font][/font]
[font][font]Greetz Klaus[/font][/font]
[font][font]К сожалению, я не могу авторизоваться не через браузер, не через kodi[/font][/font]
2) Contains all
Greetz Klaus
Unfortunately I can't log in not through a browser not through kodi
(2021-10-13, 19:51)polkilo08 Wrote:
2) Contains all
Greetz Klaus
UnfYou have to download it first before using kodi...
(2021-10-13, 23:20)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 19:51)polkilo08 Wrote:
(2021-10-13, 19:36)Nickerw Wrote: 1) https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...lattsrepo/
2) Contains all
Greetz Klaus
UnfYou have to download it first before using kodi...
And you have to store the repository with a right mouse option (the zip file) to a target and then open it from kodi (apps - install from zip file)
greetz
Hi, tell me how can I switch channel groups in PVR
soooo have enjoyed the skin, but had to reinstall kodi from scratch...so to reinstall  the multimod what alll needs done 1. aeon mq8 2 additional themes 3. initial mq-mod...then i loose the bubble
do i need to recopy every update, or just the mos recent?  a wee bitof guidance would be appreciated
@HSV AVGuy
With a fresh install of Aeon MQ 8, you can just copy the files from the main Multi-Mod from the first post in this thread.
[Deleted Post]
[Deleted Post]
UPDATE #36

Image Additions
  • I added a new default studio...Amazon Prime Video. If you check my repo, there is a new version of the Colored and White Studio Add-ons with this studio added. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the ".2160p." extension to the videocodec flag to display the 4K icon. Thanks to mataus19 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The studios for the Boxset view in KodiFlixTV were not displaying correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the "PLAY" button on the Video Info screen to the first button displayed. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update
UPDATE #37

Image Additions
  • I added the option to display the artist at the top of the Music Info screen as text or logo. The new button on the Top Menu is labeled "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:". The button below that (DIALOGUE TOP ART) allows you to cycle between LOGO, CLEARART, and BANNER when "LOGO" is selected for "SHOW ARTIST ON TOP AS:".
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).

Download
Multi-Mod update

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
FFS this mod is driving me nuts! Latts, which version of every plugin to do with Studio Flags (logos) do I need? Again Kodi decided that studios wont show at all, even studios that were previously shown! Can you please write the full list and version of addons I need for studios to work! I'm pretty much almost over this skin and am hating it because it's been my fav for far longer than anything else, It's just temperamental AF! Thanks in advance! Hope you had a relaxing Xmas Big Grin
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10