• 16(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-06-07, 13:58)latts9923 Wrote: @halidri
Thanks! The screenshots you posted might be better asked on the Aeon MQ 8 thread.

@melons2
Are you using v2.9.0 of the TextureTool?

@Wanilton
I understand your concern. I'm going to run a test to simulate an update to the skin. If it comes down to it, I'll look at branching off to a skin mod.

@toutoune290
I hope to add all the views at some point.

@inxs24
Do you have "Cinemagraph Arts - Poster" enabled in the Top Menu?
@latts9923 

Yes, I am using that version of the TextureTool.

O Man
I cant install it in Android [emoji849], how can I do it?? Is there any tutorial, pleeeaseHuh
(2019-06-08, 00:04)kbyo_2002 Wrote: I cant install it in Android [emoji849], how can I do it?? Is there any tutorial, pleeeaseHuh
The files are under .kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq8. The main directory is hidden. If you are not used to Android/Unix/Linux file system then it may be better for you to wait and see what Latts does. If you think you can do it then you can copy the files to the appropriate directories under there. Or you can follow Wanilton's suggestion and modify a zip copy of aeonmq8 then install it into Kodi as a zip file. I'm guessing that this will effectively make it look like another installation of the MQ8 skin.
@latts9923 

Ok, but actor/character info from picture 3-4 works correct with official mq8, 3d switch i will test, but what i remember, it's also working with official mq8, i have posted the pictures from mq7 mod, because your mod has overwritten the official mq8.
@halidri
I just checked the actor info and it works for me with the Multi-Mod.
Thanks again for your hard work and all features includes, the mod is awesome.

I have two little requests don't know if can be done, but I ask it, just in case  Smile  
1. Is possible in "low list mode" set the background of the poster "transparent", same as the "right view"? I have made a all the artworks in  PNG for my collections, and the skin show a black background in that view. I don't use the showcase feature because i do my own artwork too for my movies.

2. Is there a way to include an option to add an artwork to the folders? In file folder mode, when you have setting up you collection  "one folder for each movie" and their own art inside each folder it needs a double click and the second screen appears empty and without an option to add an artwork.
---------------------------------
I ask for the second feature because there's is not categories on Kodi and i don't like the genres auto created by Kodi because they are really messed. I have my collection already organized and categorized by folders.

I'm using the movie-tags to create the categories based in the content that i already have, but it takes a lot of time and work because you need to browse all the collection to get the files you want on each movie-tag. My collection is about movies only and i have a collection of around 2500 movies.

Thanks you in advance for any help.
PS:
Sorry i think that this question goes in the  Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 forum, please delete it if is possible, my apologies.
Hi @latts9923 

I had a look at the aeonmq8 settings file and I noticed that all the animated poster options were set to false even though cinemagraph poster was on. So I reset the option and now the settings file is correct. However the animated posters still are not animated. If I remember correctly it did take a while for them to start actually animating before but this is still very strange.
(2019-06-08, 20:35)E net Wrote: Hi @latts9923 

I had a look at the aeonmq8 settings file and I noticed that all the animated poster options were set to false even though cinemagraph poster was on. So I reset the option and now the settings file is correct. However the animated posters still are not animated. If I remember correctly it did take a while for them to start actually animating before but this is still very strange.

Any animated artwork downloaded should show in folder .Kodi/user data/addon data/script.module.metadatautils/animatedgifs

Did you reboot after making changes to settings.xml?

You may try reinstalling skin helper service. Latest version is 1.25
(2019-06-08, 22:43)the_bo Wrote:

Any animated artwork downloaded should show in folder .Kodi/user data/addon data/script.module.metadatautils/animatedgifs

Did you reboot after making changes to settings.xml?

You may try reinstalling skin helper service. Latest version is 1.25 
I know. Yes. I already did that.
I have a workaround for updates to the MQ 8 skin after installing the Multi-Mod. Any updates to the skin will overwrite the Multi-Mod files. If you are using fonts 9-12 you will need to manually switch back to one of the 8 default fonts. The same applies for the menu bar. I will add instructions to the first post of this thread.
(2019-04-14, 14:04)Tarek89 Wrote: @latts9923 
Hi,
Is it possible to add this option to change the font size in right list view like MQ7 skin.

ImageImage
@latts9923

please do not forget to add this option.
thanks.
The Repository foe add-ons  and themes version 2.0.0 must necessarily be installed ? today I installed the Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod , obviously , I have overwritten all files on Aeon MQ8 - 2.9.0 - 4/7/2019 , I have also downloaded and installed all additional components from here

Moral of the fable : 1. Extra Fonts (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Modern) 2. Visual Effects (Weather Effects, Star Wars Effects, Holiday Effects) they do not work , if I apply one of the above settings , I have a gray screen.
@gotham_x
I'm trying to think what would cause the problem you're describing. Just checking...you just copied over the existing files with the files provided and copied the new fonts in the Multi-Mod correct?
First I installed the MQ8 skin and all the various additional components of the link above provided , then, I overwrote all the files of your MOD , Download*
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod , I believe this is complete with all the updates that have taken place up to now ? In my opinion , some add-ons to the ones I took from the link didn't have to be installed , there must be some conflict and / or an overwrite has been done that damaged your files the  MOD because I have the same mistake even with the skin Aeon MQ 7 Mod  Kodi v18 "Leia" some add-ons taken from the link broke something , I have no idea which add-on is.

Hi everyone,
I have the same problem.
I also tried different PCs, nobody starts the animated posters.
thanks all
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10