• 32(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-09-18, 23:40)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 20:23)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 14:12)tryfos79 Wrote: @latts9923 
This is a great skin Mod!
I have a problem in Kodiflix, when "show a logo" in Kodiflix options is activated. All movies with logo fanart show perfect. But those which don't have logo fanart, don't fall back to the default Movie Title font but to another, rather strange.
Instead of falling back to the default Movie title font:
They fall back to that:
Could you please have a look at that?
I have reported this about a year ago or so. I don't like the 3D font also. But you can change this pretty easily. Unfortunately you have to repeat this after every skin update, since the KodiFlix xml's are being updated quite often.Image

Thanks, that worked! This should be fixed permanently into the mod, because that font is awful Smile
For some reason in Android the radio keys 'show original title' and 'prefer logo'are tied together and are not interchangeable, as they should be. In other words changing one, the other is also changed. This results in a lot of problems, particularly in the pause menu of the player. I tested in windows and they work fine (one excludes the other). Any solutions?
Post #406
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-09-19, 01:17)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 23:40)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 20:23)MB1968 Wrote: I have reported this about a year ago or so. I don't like the 3D font also. But you can change this pretty easily. Unfortunately you have to repeat this after every skin update, since the KodiFlix xml's are being updated quite often.Image

Thanks, that worked! This should be fixed permanently into the mod, because that font is awful Smile
For some reason in Android the radio keys 'show original title' and 'prefer logo'are tied together and are not interchangeable, as they should be. In other words changing one, the other is also changed. This results in a lot of problems, particularly in the pause menu of the player. I tested in windows and they work fine (one excludes the other). Any solutions?
Post #406

Thanx a lot, I'll try that.Funny thing that it works as intended in Windows without any mod like that...
@tryfos79
I'll take a look at the Metacritic rating box and the awards code.

@MB1968
I'll look at adding the Dutch MPAA icons.

@tryfos79
@MB1968
I don't mind the 3D font in KodiFlix for missing logos. Maybe I can add a button in the KodiFlix options to switch between normal and 3D font.
(2019-08-12, 18:16)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
Ah...OK, I'm following you now. Close Kodi and open userdata/addon_data/skin.aeonmq8/settings.xml and find...
xml:

<setting id="originaltitle" type="bool">true</setting>
Change true to false...now when you enable one the other will turn off. I do see the variable that will allow you to display either the Title or Original Title. I'm going to rework the Show Original Title button.
@latts9923 this is correct for Windows (10). For some reason Android (Oreo) needs >true< for the buttons to be interchangeable. So I had to change it again in Android, since now you have changed the default to >false<
(2019-09-19, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

@MB1968
I don't mind the 3D font in KodiFlix for missing logos. Maybe I can add a button in the KodiFlix options to switch between normal and 3D font.

- Thanks man
- It's always good for the community when there are more choices, but I'll still edit the KodiFlix xml's. Because I prefer the normal font in white, and on the left instead of centered.
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-09-18, 12:31)Buzniak Wrote: Donno if anyone's interested but New UI sounds here, "Visor UI"

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=2150886

Check it out if you like scifi sounds, All HQ Boom SFX!

This is v0.1

Thought I'd share as this is My go to Skin and only skin for me! No Hijack intended I previously uploaded the "Dead Space UI sounds" But Don't know what happened to them in the Repos!

Thanks!

Can you re-upload your Silk style Resolution and 4k Codec flags please.
(2019-09-20, 00:04)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-19, 14:48)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968

@MB1968

- Thanks man
- It's always good for the community when there are more choices, but I'll still edit the KodiFlix xml's. Because I prefer the normal font in white, and on the left instead of centered.

Yes, I also did exactly that Smile To be honest, I liked better the suggested font_30 than the default movie title font, it's bigger and more clear. And then I aligned it to the left. Laugh
@latts9923

OK thank you

when will the update be released by you?

Greeting
@latioboy

You bet. I'm adding extra music views at the moment. As soon as I get them all working correctly I'll post an update.
@latts9923

Can you check the Artist widget please? The MQ7 skin displays extra info (born/formed and disbanded/died) on top on the left. This is missing in the MQ8 version.

MQ7

MQ8
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
Sure...I'll take a look. I've added layout 4 and 5 to the music viz...so far so good.
(2019-09-25, 17:55)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
Sure...I'll take a look. I've added layout 4 and 5 to the music viz...so far so good.
Nice! Does the next update also include the Shelf3D views?
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968

No sir...I'm focusing on the music views for this next update.
I'll wait patiently Wink. You're busy enough with maintaining 3 skin mods.
Windows 11 Pro

In the videoinfoview of the episodes of tv series there is no rating whatsoever. I guess this is intended, but I think at least IMDb gives relatively good ratings for each episode. Could you please add some ratings in episodes in a future update?
On a relative note, in the same videoinfoview of episodes, the'path'is overlayed by the subs or audio flags.
Finally there is a bug in kodiflix-boxset view: If the 'shelf'view is selected for the individual movies,the movies are shown correctly in shelf. But if you exit, up to the collection, and come back you see nothing.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10