• 3(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@Tarek89

I can look at adding that option.
@vansai

That's a pretty simple mod. I'll post the code to add that when I can.
(2019-04-16, 15:54)latts9923 Wrote: @vansai

Thank.
I love this weather very much
(2019-04-16, 16:32)vansai Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 15:54)latts9923 Wrote: @vansai

Thank.
I love this weather very much

Same here. That's probably the main reason I use this skin. I would also love to see @latts9923 implement it into his Aeon MQ7 mod, which is by far one of the best skins at the moment.

Shedrock
@latts9923 
Any time frame on when your MOD will be released because Aeon MQ8 by itself is boring without your MOD... Cool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2019-04-16, 20:23)movie78 Wrote: @latts9923 
Any time frame on when your MOD will be released because Aeon MQ8 by itself is boring without your MOD... Cool
I don't like this version as is either. The other versions had improvements, new features but this is pretty much plain wrapper.......I think it was intentional.

Thank goodness for @latts9923  MODS!
@shedrock
I can look at adding the mini weather to the MQ 7 Leia Mod.

@movie78
@melons2
I'm putting the finishing touch on the Media Case Mod for Right List View and the next update will be ready for release.
(2019-04-16, 22:53)latts9923 Wrote: @shedrock
I can look at adding the mini weather to the MQ 7 Leia Mod.

@movie78
@melons2
I'm putting the finishing touch on the Media Case Mod for Right List View and the next update will be ready for release.
That would be awesome, and very much appreciated. As it is now, I only implemented the menu bar, but that would be great to have the mini weather on your MQ7 mod as well.

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Shedrock
(2019-04-16, 22:53)latts9923 Wrote: I'm putting the finishing touch on the Media Case Mod for Right List View and the next update will be ready for release.

Thanks Latts. Does the media case mod include the opening and closing of case showing disc?

Cheers for all your work Smile
@shedrock
You're welcome!

@the_bo
You're welcome! Yes sir...same animations in the Media Case Mod as MQ 7.
@latts9923 

Your mod for mini weather is wrong, using one area destined to rss bar, will overwrite if user activates the option.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-04-18, 02:13)Wanilton Wrote: @latts9923 

Your mod for mini weather is wrong, using one area destined to rss bar, will overwrite if user activates the option.
@latts9923 
Could you lower or change the font of the rss bar? It doesn't bother me but it certainly concerns some.
@Wanilton
@melons2

I'll take a look at it. I never use the RSS feed so I didn't even consider it. Thanks for letting me know Wanilton!
UPDATE #1

This update is compatible with Aeon MQ 8 v2.9.0. It contains all the mods from the original post plus the following...

ImageAdditions
  • I added the case mod for the Right List View. I also added some code to deal with missing keyart. If no keyart is available, it will display the movie poster.

ImageBug fixes
  • I moved the date/time/mini weather info up a little to accommodate the daily high temp I added. The temps were overlapping the RSS feed if you had it enabled. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting the bug!

The download has been updated on the original post. Please download the mod again to install.
Darn it...I just noticed another bug. The case reflection is showing the poster instead of the keyart when "KEYART" is selected as CASE ART. I just fixed it...will be part of the next update.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10