• 4(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-04-22, 04:10)latts9923 Wrote: Darn it...I just noticed another bug. The case reflection is showing the poster instead of the keyart when "KEYART" is selected as CASE ART. I just fixed it...will be part of the next update.

Awesome! I am going to try it out now.

Shedrock
Woo Hoo!!!  - Just thought I'd let you know additional fonts don't display.
(2019-04-22, 04:03)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #1This update is compatible with Aeon MQ 8 v2.9.0. It contains all the mods from the original post plus the following...ImageAdditions
  • I added the case mod for the Right List View. I also added some code to deal with missing keyart. If no keyart is available, it will display the movie poster.
ImageBug fixes
  • I moved the date/time/mini weather info up a little to accommodate the daily high temp I added. The temps were overlapping the RSS feed if you had it enabled. Thanks to Wanilton for reporting the bug!
ImageThe download has been updated on the original post. Please download the mod again to install. 

good day
Please add in the next update Angelinas Youtube
https://www.xbmcbrasil.net/thread-4209-p...l#pid35008
UPDATE #2

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the extra fonts in the font selector. Thanks to RonnieG3 for reporting the bug!
  • The case reflection was showing the poster instead of the keyart when "KEYART" was selected as CASE ART.
  • The case reflection was showing the original Right List media case as well as the updated media case.

Download
04-22-19 update

The download has been updated on the original post as well.
@vansai

It looks like Wanilton has asked MarcosQui to add that view.
The code is really heavy and i used some dirty workarounds, but i finally perfected after some time my MultiPoster/Keyart(+ClearLogoAsTitle) project in RightListView:
(Vid Speed is 300%)
@"chrissix" - That looks awesome!
Hi

I've got it working now Smile
Copying over a network onto a dedicated Android device has to be done carefully Wink
(2019-04-22, 13:44)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #2ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed the extra fonts in the font selector. Thanks to RonnieG3 for reporting the bug!
  • The case reflection was showing the poster instead of the keyart when "KEYART" was selected as CASE ART.
  • The case reflection was showing the original Right List media case as well as the updated media case.
Download
Update
The download has been updated on the original post as well. 

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2019-04-22, 18:08)chrissix Wrote: The code is really heavy and i used some dirty workarounds, but i finally perfected after some time my MultiPoster/Keyart(+ClearLogoAsTitle) project in RightListView:
(Vid Speed is 300%)

Is this update already available in @latts9923 MOD?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
The combination MQ8 with that one addition is almost perfection. So I feel really bad about asking for this, but is there a way to show film ratings?

Thanks again Smile
@E net

You're welcome!

The next two things I plan on adding to the Multi-Mod is the KodiFlix View and the Media Info Mod (which will include the ratings on the Video Info screen).
(2019-04-22, 18:08)chrissix Wrote: The code is really heavy and i used some dirty workarounds, but i finally perfected after some time my MultiPoster/Keyart(+ClearLogoAsTitle) project in RightListView:
(Vid Speed is 300%)
Is this mod available or is it for personal use only..TIA
In Movies I use the Wall view and cases and in older versions of MQ skins the cases were different from each other depending on video type (bluray, dvd, webtv....etc.) That doesn't happen in MQ8 the cases are all the same....how come?
Have I done something wrong?

I asked this question in the: > Support > Skins Support > Aeon MQ > Release -  Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia thread and their(Wanilton's) setup without mod works, I switched my skin to your MQ7 Mod and it works.....just not in this the updated MQ8 mod....?
Could it be some change in the "custom_1177_cases.xml" file update? (just speculating)

Thanks!
@melons2 and @latts9923

wall view, 3 modes working fine here with an original MQ8

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10