• 9(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-05-21, 20:12)shedrock Wrote: If I turn on all the VIEWS the artwork in every view is all over the place. Also, once I do that I can't get may of the views from the drop-down menu.

I wish we could also get the Next Aired working properly (the right way) on this skin like it does with your MQ7 mod.
I've noticed this as well. Artwork is all over the place and I thought it has something to do with the fact that I already have modified xml files that were conflicting. I ending up reverting back to what I had before.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
(2019-05-21, 23:15)blackreign66 Wrote:
(2019-05-21, 20:12)shedrock Wrote: If I turn on all the VIEWS the artwork in every view is all over the place. Also, once I do that I can't get may of the views from the drop-down menu.

I wish we could also get the Next Aired working properly (the right way) on this skin like it does with your MQ7 mod.
I've noticed this as well. Artwork is all over the place and I thought it has something to do with the fact that I already have modified xml files that were conflicting. I ending up reverting back to what I had before.
Same here. I installed the original Aeon MQ 8 and then copied latt's modded files but it's still all over the place.

I have mine working perfectly. Which version of Next Aired are you using?
@RonnieG3
I'll see what I can do.

@melons2
I'll look at adding an animation to the disc.

@the_bo
Yeah, I forgot I had some of the images in the media folder of the skin and not packed in the Textures file. I'm creating a new one now.

@shedrock
@blackreign66
I'm able to reproduce this when I turn on the "TOTAL ART" View. Is this what you guys are talking about? I have a fix for this as well as the missing views.
(2019-05-22, 00:55)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3
I'll see what I can do.

@melons2
I'll look at adding the an animation to the disc.

@the_bo
Yeah, I forgot I had some of the images in the media folder of the skin and not packed in the Textures file. I'm creating a new one now.

@shedrock
@blackreign66
I'm able to reproduce this when I turn on the "TOTAL ART" View. Is this what you guys are talking about? I have a fix for this as well as the missing views.

Yes, that's the issue I am having.
(2019-05-22, 00:55)latts9923 Wrote: @RonnieG3
I'll see what I can do.

@melons2
I'll look at adding the an animation to the disc.

@the_bo

@shedrock
@blackreign66
Yes thats it.
Display: LG OLED77C9 | A/V Receiver: Denon AVR-X4500H | 2019 Nvidia Shield Tv Pro | Apple TV 4K | 2017 Roku Ultra | HTPC | Game PC | PS5 
Uploading another update now...hopefully this remedies all the problems.
UPDATE #4

ImageAdditions
  • The "PULSE PAUSE LABEL" button has been added to the General Settings page in Skin Settings. Thanks to @melons2 for the request!
  • I added the Arial and Modern fontsets. I also added the Multi-Mod fonts to the Cyrillic fontset. Thanks to @the_bo for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the artwork for the Total Art view displaying in all views. I also fixed a problem with the Glass List view ID being listed twice and causing some views to be omitted. Thanks to @shedrock and @blackreign66 for reporting the bug!
  • I added missing images to the Textures file. I also added a views folder to media that you'll need to copy for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to work correctly. Thanks to @the_bo for reporting the bug!

Sorry for the mix-up folks...let me know if you find anything else.

Download
05-21-19 update

The download has been updated on the original post as well.
(2019-05-22, 02:18)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #4ImageAdditions
  • The "PULSE PAUSE LABEL" button has been added to the General Settings page in Skin Settings. Thanks to @melons2 for the request!
  • I added the Arial and Modern fontsets. I also added the Multi-Mod fonts to the Cyrillic fontset. Thanks to @the_bo for the request!
ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the artwork for the Total Art view displaying in all views. I also fixed a problem with the Glass List view ID being listed twice and causing some views to be omitted. Thanks to @shedrock and @blackreign66 for reporting the bug!
  • I added missing images to the Textures file. I also added a views folder to media that you'll need to copy for KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to work correctly. Thanks to @the_bo for reporting the bug!
Sorry for the mix-up folks...let me know if you find anything else.Download
05-21-19 update
The download has been updated on the original post as well. 
Thank you @latts9923
Thank you! @latts9923
For all of the really hard work I know it takes to make all of these changes..................

THANK YOU!!
There is a major error in all movie views (you will see it) I not sure how to describe it even..............
Anyone else getting this?

NEVER MIND Solved.......this is on my end only

Great update!

Sorry
Thanks @latts9923  for these mods . I use Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod and I love it Love . I am sure Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod is going to be a great skin too. 
I have 2 requests for this mod.

1. If possible could you please automate the holiday themes like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, Halloween and Easter. Since these holidays have specific dates, the skin could automatically turn on a specific holiday according to the date in KODI. Something similar has been implemented in Estuary Mod V2 by @Guilouz (Thanks Guilouz for the great skin). In the skin settings, it would be nice if the user can turn on/off specific holidays in advance if for example they don't want the Valentines theme or Easter theme automatically turned on during those holidays.

2. The second request is similar to the first. Birthday Theme. The user can set in advance their birth date and the theme will be set on their birthday or they can set multiple dates if multiple birthdays are provided for by the skin for other family members.

Thank you in advance. If you have time please consider. If the Aeon MQ 8 can not support these mods now, then no problem. Maybe in the future?
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2019-05-22, 09:09)TimeZone Wrote: Thanks @latts9923  for these mods . I use Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod and I love it Love . I am sure Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod is going to be a great skin too. 
I have 2 requests for this mod.

1. If possible could you please automate the holiday themes like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentines, Halloween and Easter. Since these holidays have specific dates, the skin could automatically turn on a specific holiday according to the date in KODI. Something similar has been implemented in Estuary Mod V2 by @Guilouz (Thanks Guilouz for the great skin). In the skin settings, it would be nice if the user can turn on/off specific holidays in advance if for example they don't want the Valentines theme or Easter theme automatically turned on during those holidays.

2. The second request is similar to the first. Birthday Theme. The user can set in advance their birth date and the theme will be set on their birthday or they can set multiple dates if multiple birthdays are provided for by the skin for other family members.

Thank you in advance. If you have time please consider. If the Aeon MQ 8 can not support these mods now, then no problem. Maybe in the future?

Actually, the holidays are already well implemented under visual effects  in the skin setting. They are just not automated.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
@blackreign66
You're welcome!

@melons2
You're welcome!

@TimeZone
I can look at adding the option to automate the holidays and create a Birthday theme. Right now I'm going to start working on the menu bar.
(2019-05-22, 13:32)latts9923 Wrote: @blackreign66
You're welcome!

@melons2
You're welcome!

@TimeZone
I can look at adding the option to automate the holidays and create a Birthday theme. Right now I'm going to start working on the menu bar.

Thanks for your response. I will be patient.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10