• 85(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
@latts9923  Just to let you know. I completely wiped kodi. Re-installed everything from scratch and everything is working, cases, discs, all art. Apologies if i've caused you any unnecessary work.
@ra77
Ah...OK. I changed the code for the Sets discart for Right List as well. One thing I just thought you could try. Close Kodi and go to kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache. Remove the file simplecache.db and start Kodi again. You probably won't see your media flags for a minute or so while it recreates that db file. See if that helps with the discart.

@Blackysb
No worries...I'm glad you got it working again. I'm wondering if what I just told ra77 to try was the problem. In any case, I will use Skin Helper as a backup for all the sets cases and discart.
(2020-11-17, 02:14)latts9923 Wrote: @ra77
Ah...OK. I changed the code for the Sets discart for Right List as well. One thing I just though you could try. Close Kodi and go to kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache. Remove the file simplecache.db and start Kodi again. You probably won't see your media flags for a minute or so while it recreates that db file. See if that helps with the discart.
@latts9923 I've already deleted the simplecache.db. That didn't help.
(2020-11-11, 16:21)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #21

ImageAdditions
  • You can now use "MOVIE SET CASES" in KodiFlix with Center List enabled. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Video OSD media flags not displaying the SDR/HDR and bit depth flags correctly. Thanks to TimT90 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the case and poster displaying in the pause screen when "SHOW POSTER" was disabled in Skin Settings under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN". Thanks to pufferfish for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with the position of the focus surround for episodes in KodiFlix TV. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • The aspect ratio flag was not displaying in Shelf 3D or Shelf 3D v2.
  • I fixed some code to display the discart for movies in a Set when you are using KodiFlix and you have "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.

ImageTweaks
  • I increased the fadetime between fanart images. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!

Download
Multi-Mod update

Quick question what’s the overall size of this mod. Want to install on my firestick but don’t have gigs to spare
@Vyger1
With the Multi-Mod installed the total size of the skin is about 275MB. I have it running on my Fire TV Cube.
(2020-06-13, 04:18)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #15

ImageAdditions
  • I added code to use the Skin Helper Service to display the studio icon. When there are multiple studios populated, the first studio in the list will be displayed...

Hi @latts9923 One question, how i can disable this point, because i have multiple studios, but i have sorted the studios with emby and without the "Skin Helper Service", the icons displayed quickly, but with this code, it takes few seconds to display the icons.
So in what xml file i have to change the code?
UPDATE #22

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.extras.color Add-on (download available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!
  • I added a flags folder to the media folder that I think has been missing from the Multi-Mod. Make sure to copy that folder when you copy the new Textures.xbt file.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • I fixed some code with the Music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. They were all missing information.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Colored Extras Add-on update
(2020-11-22, 16:31)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #22

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.extras.color Add-on (download available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!
  • I added a flags folder to the media folder that I think has been missing from the Multi-Mod. Make sure to copy that folder when you copy the new Textures.xbt file.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • I fixed some code with the Music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, and Shelf 3D v2. They were all missing information.

Download
Multi-Mod update
Colored Extras Add-on update
The link for the colored extras add-on returns an error for me.
Also, I'm not clear on these two points - 

"I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.extras.color Add-on (download available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!

I added a flags folder to the media folder that I think has been missing from the Multi-Mod. Make sure to copy that folder when you copy the new Textures.xbt file."

- are there supposed to be 2 Texture.abt files? One for the skin and one for the add-on? If so I only see one. Sorry if I'm being dense...
@wags1
I fixed the link for the Colored Extras update...thanks for letting me know!

No worries...there is a new Textures file in the Multi-Mod update for the skin's media folder, and also a new Textures file for the Colored Extras Add-on that goes in the resources folder.
@latts9923 Got it now...thanks!
@latts9923 after the last update everything works again. All discs are displayed. Many thanks.
If I may make one more feature request.
I don't know what the screens called, but while watching a movie and pushing the OK button, up comes the transport buttons, I have clearart, a spinning disc, and a banner at the top.
I wonder if you could add the plot to the top right of the screen, along with the exact date the movie was released.
It's the one I miss from Marcelveldt's Titan skin, there is already a fanart shadow across the top of the screen, and I think it will look really cool.
Thanks again.
@ra77
Good deal...you're welcome!

@Vimmelthevampire
Sure, I can add that info.
@latts9923 

Unfortunately I still have a problem with your MOD Skin.

If I create my own category, I don't get a library status to see how many films have been seen and how many not.

With the original category movies, the library status can be seen, but I don't see it when I create my own categories.

Here is a picture so that you can better understand what I mean.

Do you know what it could be?
Is the problem just a matter of attitude?
@latioboy
I created a new V-Playlist with it set to show movies with resolution that is 2160p. I then created a new main menu item using that Video Playlist and it displays the library status of 1 movie...which is a 4K movie.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10