• 107(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2021-02-09, 14:01)shum Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 13:55)Nickerw Wrote: You need to copy the files into the Kodi folder; installation won't work.

Copy over the installed aeon mq 8 or just copy to the new folder aeon mq 8_mod? Can I copy the last update or the original mod first and then the last update on top of it?
Which OS? In windows you find the folder in /user/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/
(2021-02-09, 03:16)latts9923 Wrote: @jasn
I tried the file you provided...still no difference. I will look at the changes you made to style3. Thanks!

I checked both List 3D and List 3D v2...I don't see an overlap with the discart and reflection. What OS are you using? I may have to add some code per OS like I did to KodiFlix for the new Boxsets.
Thanks @latts9923. I am using LibreELEC.
(2021-02-09, 15:13)Nickerw Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 14:01)shum Wrote:
(2021-02-09, 13:55)Nickerw Wrote: You need to copy the files into the Kodi folder; installation won't work.

Copy over the installed aeon mq 8 or just copy to the new folder aeon mq 8_mod? Can I copy the last update or the original mod first and then the last update on top of it?
Which OS? In windows you find the folder in /user/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Kodi/addons/
You need the original, the updates contain only several files..
Anyone else able to get actresses with special characters to show with the Actress Red Carpet?

I have renamed them correctly to match. All other actresses without special characters display fine.

e.g. Chloë Grace Moretz

Have renamed png to exact inside resource.actor.images folder

Matches spelling inside database. Not sure what issue is Confused
@the_bo
I just looked at how her name is listed in the resource.images.actorart Add-on. It was listed as "Chlo├½" and I changed it to "Chloë" so Kodi would recognize the image. I added a movie of hers to my database and it displays her image in the Right List View.
(2021-02-05, 17:06)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #27

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update
hi,
I already update Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod with this update #27 and also update manually by copying extracted zip files from Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons and White Studio Icons, but the logo HD 720, FULL HD 1080 not changed to new logo like in the post #1,555. any other actions needed?

btw, thanks for the clue for The Furniture while playing audio files. after pressing "i" key (lucky me, my android box also has remote with keyboard), The jewel box and disc animations, song title, next song, etc are always shows during playing, not quickly disappeared again.
@agungdeppe
I forgot to attach those to the last update I posted. Those images are not part of a Texture file, so you can just save them from post #1,555 into the resources folder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on. I will go ahead and attach them to the last update post as well.

Also, since quite a few folks are having trouble with the last update to the furniture control, I'm going to revert back to the old code until I can figure out the problem.
(2021-02-11, 02:44)latts9923 Wrote: @the_bo
I just looked at how her name is listed in the resource.images.actorart Add-on. It was listed as "Chlo├½" and I changed it to "Chloë" so Kodi would recognize the image. I added a movie of hers to my database and it displays her image in the Right List View.

Yeah i did the same renamed to Chloë. Still not showing.

I made a text box to show the label from Container(344).ListItem.Cast and it's showing as Chloë Grace Moretz in the list so correct name is being passed into emburary helper.

Have checked actorart folder and is spelled correctly in there too.

Very strange. Have tried switching fonts in skin but still no luck.

What version of emburary helper are you on. I'm on 1.5.0 from kodi repo.
@the_bo
I'm using v1.5.0 of the embuary helper as well.
How do I get the artwork. Disc, logo etc. To show in detailed view to show like this?

On mine it's just an empty spot?
@TimT90
That artwork is controlled by the settings "DIALOGUE TOP ART", "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART", and "DIALOGUE DISCART ANIMATION". If you have this artwork visible in the Right List View (logo, clearart, discart) it will be visible in Video Info as well. If you don't see this artwork, watch this section of my tutorial on Youtube that covers how to install/configure Artwork Beef.
UPDATE #28

Image Additions
  • I added support for the Movie Director Thumbs Add-on by chrissix.
  • I added two new settings to the Top Menu for Movies..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". The case art for the Video Info screen has been tied to the case art settings for Right List, but now you have the option to display different case art for both.
  • I added new default Dutch MPAA icons. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The plot was not displaying correctly for episodes on the Video Info screen.
  • The "TV Show Status" was displaying the duration in the Shelf 3D view while browsing TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added a control to hide the actor art when the focus was not on the actor's image. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • I think I finally figured out the problem with the persistent characterart.

Download
Multi-Mod update

I've added new versions of the Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo as well.

Colored MPAA Icons update

I'll post these again in case someone missed them from the last update. Here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.

Also, here is an update 4K image that goes in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.videocodec.color Add-on.
(2021-02-13, 21:11)latts9923 Wrote: UPDATE #28

Image Additions
  • I added support for the Movie Director Thumbs Add-on by chrissix.
  • I added two new settings to the Top Menu for Movies..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". The case art for the Video Info screen has been tied to the case art settings for Right List, but now you have the option to display different case art for both.
  • I added new default Dutch MPAA icons. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The plot was not displaying correctly for episodes on the Video Info screen.
  • The "TV Show Status" was displaying the duration in the Shelf 3D view while browsing TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added a control to hide the actor art when the focus was not on the actor's image. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • I think I finally figured out the problem with the persistent characterart.

I've added new versions of the Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo as well.

Colored MPAA Icons update

I'll post these again in case someone missed them from the last update. Here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.

Also, here is an update 4K image that goes in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.videocodec.color Add-on.

@latts9923 

Hey buddy!
Am I missing something......I don't see a link to the update?

Thanks!

Here you go folks:     UPDATE
@melons2
Doh! I forgot to put the download link for the update. It's there now. Thanks!
Hi @latts9923 

"i" function is not working anymore in the 0213 update.  Please check again.  thanks a lot.
  • 107(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10