connecting my xbox controller eventually causes Kodi to crash
ok so I've been trying to figure this one out for a while, have gotten no-where in particular, so figured I'd ask here.

if I connect either an xbox360 wired controller, or my xbox one controller to my Kodi box, it'll work fine... for about an hour.  then kodi stops responding 'normally'.  it doesn't freeze up per se.  I can still navigate via remote, or keyboard, but nothing is selectable. 

I've got a log here https://paste.kodi.tv/tupipewome.kodi, and it appears that after about an hour of uptime the controller reports as disconnected, then reconnected, then disconnected again, and then the SQL file becomes inaccessible.

now I will point out at this time on the log I had actually gone out, and wasn't at home (so it wasn't anything I've done), but I've also experienced this when I've left the controller in, and then watched a movie.

if I disconnect the controller from the USB port (i've tried multiple usb ports just to check it's not an issue with the front mounted usb ports), and restart Kodi it'll run fine for weeks without issue.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
connecting my xbox controller eventually causes Kodi to crash0