Google stadia
Do you think if it will be possible to implement Google stadia within Kodi in the future. This could turn Kodi into an even more complete entertainment system. Share thoughts and what you want would like to see regarding features.
nothing is known at this point about the platform or the license to your kinda rushing it
Its only available in Chrome so this may end up being another Chromecast style issue technology that you either need Android or Chrome on desktop to use it

I'd like to think it will be a nice standards compliant tech that will work across browsers/OS but history tells a different story
Only if and when a Chromium web browser addon gets added to Kodi, HTML5-based add-ons like needed for such integrations might technically be possible.

If you are a C++ developer and are interested in working on something like that then you should check-out this project by one of Kodi's core developers => http://esmasol.de/open-source/kodi-add-o...b-browser/

It at least looks like AlwinEsch just recently has continued working on the above-linked project again after it has been dormant.
How can I use the stadia controller? I have connected it with wire, and is detected by kodi as showed in system - input - devices. But I cant map the buttons because kodi doesn´t detect them

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Google stadia0