Release Presenting KodiTV MultiPass
(2019-04-01, 15:59)urgodfather Wrote: iframe seamless="seamless"

Your link is not very efficient. Would you like to buy a MultiPass instead?
Got a Kodi problem? Provide us with a full Debug log (wiki) || Usefull pages: First time user (wiki) || Troubleshooting (wiki) || Free content (wiki) || Forum rules (wiki) || VPN policy (wiki)
Is there a family option??!! Rofl
Server: Windows Server 2016 Standard Hyper-V with Ubuntu Server VM, NFS shares and MySQL
Kodi: 2 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec
My Setup thread | Setup Ubuntu / TVH / Schedules Direct
Big Grin Angel Rofl
(2019-04-01, 19:04)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-04-01, 15:59)urgodfather Wrote: iframe seamless="seamless"

Your link is not very efficient. Would you like to buy a MultiPass instead?

Where do I sign up?
@ronie 

Screenshots/Videos about the addon?
Where can you look at the surface/UI and how everything looks in advance?

Are there plans or is it technically possible to have fanart.tv artwork displayed here? Biggest kodi feature ever!

Great thanks in advance.
On advices i wanted to try publish my first addon to official rep - need make a "PR", i created Github account - installed Github Desktop - read some tutorials.
But i failed! i'm all new to this stuff. I have no idea wich buttons to push. I gave up for now..
If you are a professional, please send me a pm and help me via TeamViewer making my first GitHub PR - great thanks!
Damn, I was genuinely ready to sign up Sad
Unfortunately due to a legal notice received from Lirpa, Loof, Rantzen and Partners we have had to suspend this project indefinitely.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
What a game changer this will be if it's true and not a April Fool's joke. Look out cable companies.
(2019-04-02, 11:37)DarrenHill Wrote: Unfortunately due to a legal notice received from Lirpa, Loof, Rantzen and Partners we have had to suspend this project indefinitely.

Nuts! Where do I send an email for a refund?
Server: Windows Server 2016 Standard Hyper-V with Ubuntu Server VM, NFS shares and MySQL
Kodi: 2 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec
My Setup thread | Setup Ubuntu / TVH / Schedules Direct
Well, for a second I was thinking of subscribing to Mega Big Grin Too good to be true... One to rule them all.
Please share more info on suspension reason. We’re really worried here about add-on devs efforts wasted.
@i3laze

There was no suspension, and there was no KodiTV Multipass.

It was an April Fools day joke. Smile
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki) || Artwork (wiki) | Basic_controls (wiki) | Import-export_library (wiki) | Movie_sets (wiki) | NFO_files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-16, 09:15)i3laze Wrote: Please share more info on suspension reason. We’re really worried here about add-on devs efforts wasted.

Suspended because of over subscription Wink I'm so pleased that I managed to get my unlimited Multipass when they were first released in limited numbers Wink

Maybe you will be lucky next year...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions see the OFFICIAL THREAD, with the Latest Info in Post 1 & 2, & the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 3 & 4 & more ;)
Kodi Boxes back in?  LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Presenting KodiTV MultiPass51