Music on server artwork inconsistent behavior
(2019-04-04, 20:36)sualfred Wrote: Player.IsInternetStream is returning true, yes. I already thought it could be related to it I just was confused because all other listitems get filled correctly and that playing from a song node is handling everything correctly.

(2019-04-04, 20:54)angelblue05 Wrote: So like, chapter images. But it’s odd it only applies in certain scenarios?
As I said almost every different way of starting playback takes a totally different route through the code (bonkers, but how it is at the moment). Playing from songs node the GUI list of items is passed to the current playlist and already has all the art loaded (from db and cache). Playing from something that does not have all the songs on display e.g. partymode or say an album, the art is loaded as part of populating the curent playlist (or rather isn't because each item is seen as a stream).

(2019-04-04, 20:36)sualfred Wrote: Btw, don't know if that information is helpful, but if the filename has a argument included like xx.xx.xx/stream.mp3?static=true all listitems won't get filled,too. We just dropped that argument, because it's not really required.
IsInternetStream is triggered by the "http" at the start, but yes I could see why arguments at the end could upset it too.

What is needed is a common and consistent way of filling the playlist items with both art and additional artist and album information regardless of how playback is initiated. Maybe for v19, eh? Meanwhile I am not sure I can fix this particular seeing-items-as- stream issue (or some of it) for v18.X because of the fragile nature of the code - fix this break something else - but I will have a look.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music on server artwork inconsistent behavior - by DaveBlake - 2019-04-05, 08:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music on server artwork inconsistent behavior0