Audio and subtitle offset settings at the audio stream/subtitle level request
Hi,

How it works today
  Today the audio and subtitle offset settings are make at the video level, which means that whatever offset is configured it is applied at the video level.  

Problems with the current implementation 

Sometimes it is pretty hard to find the correct offset configuration, specially for audio out of sync. What happens is that if I set that offset in language X but then, other person wants to watch the video using another audio/subtitle language available, that person will reset the previous offiset settings to fix the current sound/subtitle making the previours configuration to be lost.

User story

As an user I would like to set up the audio/subtitle offset settings at the audio stream/subtitle language level.

Thank you!
Gilson
Nice idea. The scenario described can indeed happen.

Although, to be honest, more often than not I fix it through mkvtoolnix.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2019-04-04, 15:11)ashlar Wrote: Nice idea. The scenario described can indeed happen.

Although, to be honest, more often than not I fix it through mkvtoolnix.

I am a Brazilian and we speak PT-BR here. My kids are still learning how to speak (they are little) English so all the time they will watch a movie they use the pt-br audio stream. I always use the en-us audio stream since most of the time it is the only audio stream that is Dolby Atmos (pt-br audiostream for movies I have are mostly dolby digital and DTS). 

I have a big spreadsheet to track all the offsets - so every time we will watch I movie I have to open it up, find the movie and and the offset settings. 

So yes, it happens all the time and it is a nightmare - Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio and subtitle offset settings at the audio stream/subtitle level request0