Problem with channel change when audio changes from dd5.1 to aac
Hi,

I'm struggling with this problem that i think is related to this PVR plugin.

normally tv works good, but each time i change channel from a dd5.1 to aac2.0 or the other way around, i get crazy buffering and lost audio, a channel change to another channel that have the same audio format as the last fixes the problem until again i fall on another audio format change.

as you can see in the log i tryed both using normal streaming and RTSP

log part1 ilogebetuc.kodi (paste)
log part2 okokakedov.kodi (paste)

I'm on libreelec raspberry pi 3 b+ 9.0.1

mediaportal tv server plugin is 1.20.0.140 and Tv server is 1.20.100 (using windows mediaportal clients all works perfectly, from android tv i have the same behavior of  libreelec on a latest leia)

thank you for any suggestion or  help
(2019-04-04, 19:58)mrmojo666 Wrote: mediaportal tv server plugin is 1.20.0.140 and Tv server is 1.20.100 (using windows mediaportal clients all works perfectly, from android tv i have the same behavior of  libreelec on a latest leia)

thank you for any suggestion or  help

i want to add that I've tried also the same windows clients that works with native MP client, they show the same issue.

thank you
another workround to temporary fix  is to toggle on/off passtrough after a channel change between different audio formats. i think it reset the audio .
@margro sorry for poking directly, could you please take a look to my log to help me in find the source of my problem? thank you
(2019-04-06, 14:22)mrmojo666 Wrote: @margro sorry for poking directly, could you please take a look to my log to help me in find the source of my problem? thank you

Last online 8th Feb, but he always comes back!
This is something that should be fixed in the Kodi player itself. The addon does not do anything with video or audio streams. I'm afraid that I cannot help here. Posting this in the video player section might result in more useful suggestions.
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
Thank you, i will go there to submit this

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with channel change when audio changes from dd5.1 to aac00