need help with editing skins i have searched through many threads with no luck
I am trying to edit the colors of aeon nox silvo for the submenu and main menu colors all together I know you can do it in kodi im trying to do it outside of kodi can anyone help
(2019-04-05, 22:08)10mfox Wrote: I am trying to edit the colors of aeon nox silvo for the submenu and main menu colors all together I know you can do it in kodi im trying to do it outside of kodi can anyone help

I set it all in kodi and export it and when I import it back all the colors go back to default so Is there a way I can change the default colors
Thread moved to the skin's sub-forum
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Moved to Aeon Nox Silvo forum

The modified colours are stored in the userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder. You should be able to copy that across to the new install.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-05, 22:25)Karellen Wrote: Moved to Aeon Nox Silvo forum

The modified colours are stored in the userdata/addon_data/skin.aeon.nox.silvo folder. You should be able to copy that across to the new install.
I cannot find it where is it
See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location...ata_folder
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\userdata when I get that far all there is is (ios) folder
(2019-04-05, 22:32)10mfox Wrote:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\userdata when I get that far all there is is (ios) folder 
(2019-04-05, 22:31)Karellen Wrote: See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata#Location...ata_folder

it says it dont exist
Im trying to make it all contained in a single zip file so I can install it easily
(2019-04-05, 22:37)10mfox Wrote: it says it dont exist
What doesn't exist?

(2019-04-05, 22:46)10mfox Wrote: Im trying to make it all contained in a single zip file so I can install it easily
Sorry, I cannot help you with that.
My Signature
(2019-04-05, 23:42)Karellen Wrote:
(2019-04-05, 22:37)10mfox Wrote: it says it dont exist
What doesn't exist?
(2019-04-05, 22:46)10mfox Wrote: Im trying to make it all contained in a single zip file so I can install it easily
Sorry, I cannot help you with that. 
No worries someone will figure it out
When you go to the 'Main Menu Customizer', click on 'Set label' and type
[COLORred]Movies[/COLOR]
The color should be in caps and the actual color in small letters.
(2019-04-24, 03:10)FragaGeddon Wrote: When you go to the 'Main Menu Customizer', click on 'Set label' and type
[COLORred]Movies[/COLOR]
The color should be in caps and the actual color in small letters.
Sorry I didn't read the whole thread completely, but for peeps who want to simply add color, here you go.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help with editing skins i have searched through many threads with no luck0