Can I scrape m3u files
Ok, it is a Parsing NFO. The movie link is ok.

Back to a scraper problem or your setup.

(2019-04-10, 20:35)invincible Wrote: In my external HDD I created two folders: TVshows and Movies.
That is how it should be, so no problem there.

Can you confirm you have set up the Sources correctly. Have a look at the series of images on this page to make sure you have followed the same steps on your Kodi... https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-10, 20:43)Karellen Wrote: Ok, it is a Parsing NFO. The movie link is ok.

Back to a scraper problem or your setup.
(2019-04-10, 20:35)invincible Wrote: In my external HDD I created two folders: TVshows and Movies.
That is how it should be, so no problem there.

Can you confirm you have set up the Sources correctly. Have a look at the series of images on this page to make sure you have followed the same steps on your Kodi... https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources 
@Karellen Yes, I confirm. Checked each screen but nothing is happing for Movies.
You have me stumped because you say everything is set up correctly, then it should work. It is not an internet issue as you already scraped tv shows. It is not a nfo problem because kodi would just ignore it and scrape the movie anyway.

Oh, wait. What is the m3u file? Why are you using that? That is not a movie file, it is a playlist file. That won't work and that is the problem.

You need to use proper video files like mkv, avi etc etc
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-10, 21:06)Karellen Wrote: You have me stumped because you say everything is set up correctly, then it should work. It is not an internet issue as you already scraped tv shows. It is not a nfo problem because kodi would just ignore it and scrape the movie anyway.

Oh, wait. What is the m3u file? Why are you using that? That is not a movie file, it is a playlist file. That won't work and that is the problem.

You need to use proper video files like mkv, avi etc etc
@Karellen I am using the m3u files also for TV shows. The m3u file is to connect to a rented server.
But why are you using a playlist file? Why don't you just use the actual video file? What possible advantage could there be by running the video file through a playlist?

I have never tested a m3u file in the library. I have never seen anyone use one in the library. I still don't understand why you would use one.

If you just use the video file, does the scraping work?
My Signature
@invincible

I have split this into its own thread as it is not a scraper problem.
My Signature
(2019-04-10, 21:21)Karellen Wrote: @invincible

I have split this into its own thread as it is not a scraper problem.

Thank you. Will try it with a video format
Sure, let me know if it works.

Could you also post the contents of your m3u file like you did for the nfo file. I would like to test it and your nfo file together.
My Signature
Is there a way to let the scraper use m3u files?
i have access to movies via http, so they don't sit on my local network.
when i change file ending from m3u to mkv the scraper does its work, but kodi won't play it.
when i leave it as m3u kodi plays is, but doesn't scrape it...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I scrape m3u files0