View modified or add date of each movie entry?
There are options to sort movies by 'date added' or 'date modified', but where do I actually see those dates? Real-time kodi sync is too disruptive and so I just want to do all my changes and only sync the movies that were recently modified. If I can actually see the modified date of an entry, then I can simply sort by 'date modified' and select all movies modified since a certain time and only sync those movies.
The "dateAdded" and "dateModified" are stored as Unix-TimeStamp like "1550098296". It is not really readable value, that's the reason why the column can not be displayed via settings.
What you could do is to create a custom list that only displays entries from a certain date (converted with e.g. https://www.unixtimestamp.com/):

sql:
SELECT
FROM
  movielist
WHERE
  dateModified > 1553548598
(2019-04-14, 13:55)DanCooper Wrote: The "dateAdded" and "dateModified" are stored as Unix-TimeStamp like "1550098296". It is not really readable value, that's the reason why the column can not be displayed via settings.
What you could do is to create a custom list that only displays entries from a certain date (converted with e.g. https://www.unixtimestamp.com/):

sql:
SELECT
FROM
  movielist
WHERE
  dateModified > 1553548598
Instead of hard-coding the dateModified, is it possible to retrieve the latest dateModified, subtract 24 hours from it (ie: 86400 seconds), and use that in the Where part of the query? Or failing that, have the query grab the date from an external source, like a text file that I can automatically populate with the epoch time from 24 hours ago? Also, is there a way to interactively do these queries, which will make it easier to troubleshoot and design a working query?

Or maybe there is something simpler way. What is the logic regarding when EMM automatically marks or unmarks an item? I know when I do an update, it automatically marks new items. So if EMM can automatically mark any modified items since the program start, then I can simply filter by marked and when done with my manual sync, manually set them all to unmarked (or add an option to unmark after a sync). Not sure if EMM automatically unmarks items. EMM would also need to mark affected items when there is a change to the movie set they are in or any other actions that would modify a movie. When I had kodi realtime sync on, it would sync quite often for movies that I had no idea my changes affected so certainly there any many non-obvious modifications going on.
Good idea, that query should working:

sql:
SELECT
FROM
  movielist
WHERE
  dateModified >= ((SELECT MAX(dateModified) FROM movielist) - 86400)

While a database update all new added movies, tv show and episodes will be tagged as "new". All "new" tags will be reset to "false" in the beginning of a database update or if you close Ember. It's not optimal in every case and will be changed or better to control in next versions, but that's how it's work ATM. There is an additional option in the settings to "mark" (red) new files while a database update. This "mark" will persist until you remove it manually (context menu, shortcut or with the unmark button on top of the movie list).
Maybe you should "dateAdded" instead of "dateModified". The "dateModified" will always be changed/updated if the movie will be saved in Embers database (after each edit or rescrape).
(2019-04-14, 18:35)DanCooper Wrote: Maybe you should "dateAdded" instead of "dateModified". The "dateModified" will always be changed/updated if the movie will be saved in Embers database (after each edit or rescrape).
I'll create a filter for each date field or even try using both in the query. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View modified or add date of each movie entry?0