Main Menu Submenu
Am using Leia version of skin.
When sitting at Main Menu, pressing down brings up a small list of menu items, and pressing down again brings up submenu items that I can change when customizing main menu
in skin settings. How can I change the first list (first down press) that pops up?
Thanks
(2019-04-14, 08:15)JDizzy Wrote: Am using Leia version of skin.
When sitting at Main Menu, pressing down brings up a small list of menu items, and pressing down again brings up submenu items that I can change when customizing main menu
in skin settings. How can I change the first list (first down press) that pops up?
Thanks

While in customise main menu. Press left on any items to edit the submenus.
Only is possible customize main menu or submenu, it´s no possible customize subwidgets, have one option for turn off

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-04-14, 13:36)the_bo Wrote:
Thanks

Ok thanks... that explains why I couldn't find anywhere to change those settings. They are hardcoded.
(2019-04-14, 13:36)the_bo Wrote:
Thanks

That would explain why I couldn't find where to edit…. it is hardcoded.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main Menu Submenu1