Solved PVR.EpgEventFinishTime affected by timeshift!
Argh!
PVR.EpgEventFinishTime and Player.FinishTime both seem to be affected by the timeshift - if you jump back in the timeshift buffer the finish times get later (since v18).
Is this a bug, or by design?
If by design, is there a canonical way to get an accurate, unchanging finish (or start) time of an EPG event from the infolabels in a skin or a script? I've hacked it by subtracting (TimeshiftEnd-TimeshiftCur) from EpgEventFinishTime, but if this is a bug and it gets fixed, that will need to be changed again.

I'm seeing this with v18 and a TVheadend EPG/live TV source, and it didn't happen on v17 (I've got a skin whose behaviour depends on the finish time)
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
(2019-04-16, 10:08)aegidius Wrote: Argh!
PVR.EpgEventFinishTime and Player.FinishTime both seem to be affected by the timeshift - if you jump back in the timeshift buffer the finish times get later (since v18).
Is this a bug, or by design?
If by design, is there a canonical way to get an accurate, unchanging finish (or start) time of an EPG event from the infolabels in a skin or a script? I've hacked it by subtracting (TimeshiftEnd-TimeshiftCur) from EpgEventFinishTime, but if this is a bug and it gets fixed, that will need to be changed again.

I'm seeing this with v18 and a TVheadend EPG/live TV source, and it didn't happen on v17 (I've got a skin whose behaviour depends on the finish time)

That's by design.
OK. So is there a simple way to get the real-time (not timeshifted) finish time of an EPG event, as it appears on the EPG entry?
(I have a complicated way, but simpler is better...)
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
(2019-04-16, 13:03)aegidius Wrote: OK. So is there a simple way to get the real-time (not timeshifted) finish time of an EPG event, as it appears on the EPG entry?
(I have a complicated way, but simpler is better...)

VideoPlayer.EndTime

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR.EpgEventFinishTime affected by timeshift!0