• 86(current)
v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-11-22, 14:44)popcornmix Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 02:55)hbbs Wrote: I assume av1 software decoding was done already with drm in mind right?

No real difference. Both will be software decoded and it depends on the complexity of the stream.
Are the hevc and av1 files the same resolution, and bitrate? Both 10-bit (which is a lot harder than 8 bit).

Until Kodi alpha 3 I was able to play virtually any HEVC 10bit I threw at it my RPi 3b+. Now I cannot play any HEVC file. Not even a 8 bit sample!

AV1 only really works with 8bit up to 720p.

That's why I've asked. Because as of now. I have AV1 software decoding playback only.
Would it not possible to put this link (https://test.libreelec.tv/) on top of this thread so that people can download and install newer kodi 19 alfa & beta versions. Not everybody know that it is possible to find nightly on that page also.
This thread has been unstuck and replaced with a new pointer thread (here) detailing where LE test builds may be obtained from. That thread can be used for general questions etc on them, although this thread will also remain open if required - it will not be removed or closed, just unstuck.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-11-23, 22:47)DarrenHill Wrote: This thread has been unstuck and replaced with a new pointer thread (here) detailing where LE test builds may be obtained from. That thread can be used for general questions etc on them, although this thread will also remain open if required - it will not be removed or closed, just unstuck.

Does somebody have info when libreelec have build for kodi 19 on rpi4 ?
See the details at the end of the thread linked in my message you quoted...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Broken download links for Milhouse releases ? Is there any alternative ?
See my posts just above yours.

Milhouse has retired from LE development, but there are still nightly LE builds available. See the stickied thread in this section (here) for details.

Kodi Blog Posts
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8