v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-04-27, 11:30)TVmine Wrote: @Milhouse Turned out to be a busy weekend, not a lot done in testing on the change in update 
Quote:This was never a problem before as I have setup many boxes where I have setup profiles and added addons before updating to your releases the last one I did was back around release #0301. If I get bored again this weekend I will play around installing and updating till I find the error point.
But was thinking it was strange that the crash file never shows the hang on profile change, so I SSH'ed into the box thinking it would lose connection as I changed profiles but was surprised to find it wasn't the PC that had frozen but Libreelec had hung. I could tell the PC to restart Libreelec and it would after a bit of a pause it would. I then looked at the Crash Log still no change from the last boot state.

I checked the memory as you suggested no problems found, feeling a head ache coming I replaced the memory from 16Gb to 32GB to 64Gb all resulted in the same response.

I need to ask for help from the community if anyone uses profiles do you have a problem, or if anyone could add a profile to their install and see if you end up with the same problem. I found there is no problem removing a profile after the hang the system seems to go back to normal. 
@TVmine

Hi, just updated to the latest "Weekly Linux 5.7-rc3 build #0426x: Generic" and thought I would try to see if I can replicate your issue. My build info should be in my sig.
I have a very simple setup; 3 paths to my server: TV Shows, Movies and a Documentaries folder. Don't use the TV tuner or anything else - will use the Amazon and Youtube apps once I get them working again...

I added 2 new profiles - no passwords, chose to copy my current settings from Master user.
 - Master profile - I have Amber Matrix skin installed
 - The 2 Test profiles, the Amber skin would not show the options (old issue under Matrix) so deleted the GUIsettings.xml from each new profile so the new profiles defaulted to the Default Kodi skin when reloaded.

Logged out of each of the three profiles, logged into each profile, selected some quick shows to watch for a seconds, and clicked around
Rebooted the system into each profile, played around a bit again, switched to the other profiles again
Deleted 1 profile (from Master profile), rebooted, logged into the 2 remaining profiles again, etc.
Deleted the other test profile so I only have my Master left now, and there didn't seem to be any problems with anything.

So not much help from me in the end. Smile
System 1: Ryzen 3400G, Gigabyte Mini ITX B450I - LibreELEC 11.x (Kodi 20 [Nexus]) - Skin: Amber (Matrix)
System 2: Khadas VIM3pro - CoreELEC- Skin: Amber (Matrix)

System 3: Ryzen 5700g Gigabyte Mini ITX x570 - LibreElec 12.x (Kodi 21 [Omega]) Nightlies - Skin: Aeon-Nox: Silvo (Omega)

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by TheRealDeadMan - 2020-04-27, 22:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3