v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-06-19, 14:19)kekomat Wrote:
(2020-05-25, 15:03)kekomat Wrote: @Milhouse 

The database changes in #0511 seem to have both messed up the actor searching and caused the double listing of tv show actors after the refresh of episode details which I reported here:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2951684

Maybe this PR is to blameHuh
Quote:[videodb] allow the same actor to appear multiple times in the same media with different roles (PR:17094, 1 commit, 1 file changed)

Anyone? What's the point of not replying to this report but to all the others that followed? I don't get it ... :/

I dunno, maybe because I missed it?

I can't find any debug log that might be useful. Or any explanation of how to reproduce the problem - how are you searching, is this using the Global Search script via Search local library, or something else (Kore, or some other addon?)

Feel free to post more details on PR17811 so that you can communicate directly with the developer (assuming that PR is responsible, of course).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-06-19, 19:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3