v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-06-25, 23:56)Milhouse Wrote:
(2020-06-23, 18:30)kekomat Wrote: The problem occurs using the built-in search mechanism when opening episode or movie details and then selecting one of the actors to search the library for more content. I can't be the only one having this kind of freeze during the search and the problem of actors being listet twice ...
Thanks.

I did do some investigation over the weekend and found the issue with "searching by cast member" from within the Information panel, and it's due to a horribly slow SQL query (both with SQLite and MySQL) since MyVideos76.

So I can confirm you're not the only one seeing the freeze - see my post on the github issue: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17094#...-647015144

This issue may also be the cause of your duplicate actors - maybe things are timing out, or the returned results are garbage, or John Favreau really had 2 roles in that episode (as that's the problem the change is designed to fix?) It's a little hard for me to say at this point as the query takes forever to finish with MySQL (30+ minutes).

Thank you so much forr digging into this and getting in touch with the developers. Although I'm kind of interested in the inner workings the coding and GitHub stuff is a whole different affair for me.

And about John Favreau being listed twice: No, he definitley did not have 2 roles. He just served as an example for several double listings I encountered after refreshing a couple of episodes that were missing ratings after the initial scraping.

Let's see. Maybe they get rid of the PR, I did not see the point anyway ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0) - by kekomat - 2020-06-26, 00:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for x86_64 (Kodi 19.0)3