error check log
ok so i understand that i might not be the most tech guy but this is incredibly frustrating. I am getting error check the log messages. I have tried every you tube video and when they say go to url resolver for example. its NOT THERE. Another video was taking me through add ons to kodi add on repository ITS NOT THERE EITHER. EVERY VIDEO I WATCH MY KODI DOES NOT SHOW THE SAME SCREENS!! HELp someone please before i throw this firestick out the window.
@drewdoggiedog

I cannot comment on any videos you watched, except to say... don't. Many of the videos are piracy related or just plain wrong.

If you would like assistance here, then provide a Debug Log which captures the process that causes that message.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
error check log0