EPG timeshift
1. The EPG timeshift setting doesn't work as I would expect it to (Windows). Probably due to regional summer time, programs are shown as starting one hour earlier than correct. So PROGRAM_X starts at 10:00 in the guide but in reality it started at 09:00 and is finished at 10:00. Now I would like PROGRAM_X to show as starting at 09:00 instead of 10:00 which to me would imply to set time shift to -1. Unfortunately, when EPG timeshift is set to -1 and after cache is cleared, PROGRAM_X is shown as starting at 11:00. Huh??

2. PROGRAM_X starts at 10:00 according to the EPG guide and system clock is set correctly, synced with a time server. According to system time, all programs start with a drift of roughly 5 minutes, meaning that guide time and system time don't coincide. Is there a fine grained way to apply drift/timeshift in amount of minutes?
(2019-04-17, 14:06)HeresJohnny Wrote: 1. The EPG timeshift setting doesn't work as I would expect it to (Windows). Probably due to regional summer time, programs are shown as starting one hour earlier than correct. So PROGRAM_X starts at 10:00 in the guide but in reality it started at 09:00 and is finished at 10:00. Now I would like PROGRAM_X to show as starting at 09:00 instead of 10:00 which to me would imply to set time shift to -1. Unfortunately, when EPG timeshift is set to -1 and after cache is cleared, PROGRAM_X is shown as starting at 11:00. Huh??

Its a little bit confusing at first because it works the other way around.
Think of it as you would like to shift the time according to your guide from 09.00 to 10.00 hrs. 
In this case that would be +1 hour not -1 hour, so you would set timeshift to +1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG timeshift0