Android Best Kodi Add-ons of 2019
I'm tired of testing many add-ons at Kodi, open source media center and a lot of them are not worth. I only need mainly for installing zip files, installing from a URL and keymapping extension for regular use. Can anyone suggest me good Kodi addons? thanks
This kind of request is not something we allow here, both as it's pointless as what you may call best probably wouldn't be what I call best, it will depend on where you are and what you're looking for, and also it tends to be asked by those who are just looking to get free channels, shows and movies which isn't what Kodi is about.

If you are looking for something specific then we can perhaps advise, but general "best addons" suggestions or requests are not permitted.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
thanks for the reply. As I am looking for good adons for my kodi app was just want some suggestions regarding this.

[Link Removed by mod]
That apk is nothing to do with us and is in violation of our trademarked name and quite possibly icon too.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Kodi Add-ons of 20190