v18 Kodi won't go fullscreen on my 2nd display
Hey all, the folks at the Manjaro forums advised me to try asking this here.

I'm running the latest stable Manjaro with KDE, using the non-free Nvidia drivers. My primary display is a DVI monitor, and my TV is a secondary display. I break unified output, set my TV to the right of my monitor, and set my monitor as the primary display.

The issue is that when I load Kodi, even if I set the minuet like monitor to HDMI-0, it still shows on the main monitor. No matter what I choose, it will not go fullscreen on my TV. Even if I go to windowed, drag it over, and then press \ to go fullscreen, it still goes fullscreen on the main display.

It only works if I unify my displays, which is terribly inconvenient if I want to do anything else while watching content.

Does anybody have any ideas? I've even messed around with the Nvidia X Server utility but nothing like misconfigured.
Try setting Kodi to Fullscreen and then take a look which "Monitors" are available at this section. I have a 2 monitor setup as well and by selecting either the one or the other Kodi switches to the selected monitor accordingly

The Nvidia drivers work fine in Ubuntu with Kodi in fullscreen, so should there be a problem, I guess that Manjaro would the next thing to look at.
(2019-04-20, 08:42)DaVu Wrote: Try setting Kodi to Fullscreen and then take a look which "Monitors" are available at this section. I have a 2 monitor setup as well and by selecting either the one or the other Kodi switches to the selected monitor accordingly

Solved! Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi won't go fullscreen on my 2nd display0