Android Download Path on Android
Hi guys, 

i'm new in this world called retrogames and i  have some difficult to configure add-on Internet Archive Game Launcher in a android tv box.

I'm already made a search about this, but i can't found any answer.

I trying to download or run a game via KODI 18 / IAGL / RETROARCH in a external drive, but always return a error. The game starts the download and when is 99% give a message that file doesn't exist, when i return to default path download, it works.

My question is,

is there a way to change download path without error? Because i don't want to full my internal memory with games and i have a 32gb in sd card!!

Thank you very much.
(2019-04-18, 22:10)fguasta Wrote: Hi guys, 

i'm new in this world called retrogames and i  have some difficult to configure add-on Internet Archive Game Launcher in a android tv box.

I'm already made a search about this, but i can't found any answer.

I trying to download or run a game via KODI 18 / IAGL / RETROARCH in a external drive, but always return a error. The game starts the download and when is 99% give a message that file doesn't exist, when i return to default path download, it works.

My question is,

is there a way to change download path without error? Because i don't want to full my internal memory with games and i have a 32gb in sd card!!

Thank you very much.

Suggest posting IAGL issues in this thread. Regarding your issue, see here. This is an Android/Kodi/permissions issue rather than an addon issue. You have a few options:
1) If you have root access, you can update Kodi to give it the correct permissions, see here.
2) You can change the download path on your external storage to:
xml:

/[your_SDCard]/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/[folder_name]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download Path on Android0