v18 several movie main menu items?
Hello all

I am using Kodi 18.1 within libreelec 9.0.1

My library is on a network NAS and is within four sub directories. One for movies, two for tv-shows and one for anime.
I think I understood the way you can add sources (I added a source for the movies, a source for BOTH the tv-shows folder and one for anime). However, I cannot figure out how I can actually seperate them in the mein menu items...

I would love to have all the data of the movies in the "Movie" main menu, all the data for the tv-shows in the "TV Shows" main menu and then...well...another one for anime (because I dont want to "clutter" the movie or the tv-shows main menu with it and want it seperate).

My google fu somewhat escaped me and I cannot find an answer for that....is that what I want possible?
Thanks a lot
Depends on which skin you are using... Custom home items (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-19, 20:47)Karellen Wrote: Depends on which skin you are using... Custom home items (wiki)

Thanks a lot.
I have no idea how I missed that wiki entry. My apologies!
The media seperation appears to the thing I am looking for.
Much appreciated!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
several movie main menu items?0