Can't find tabs/button for enabling SSH
I use Kodi 17.6 and a Confluence skin.  However, I never noticed even after installing this a year ago, that I do not have the SSH and Samba tabs/buttons anymore.  Not that I can't find them, they are not in the Libreelec Settings page.  What has happened?  When I tried to SSH in, I got as far as password and it wouldn't accept it.... I cannot see it being typed but it should read, correct.  t does not accept it.  I do get to that point though.  I just don't do this often enough.

I want to SSH into kodi to rewrite some playlist files with text editor because I have redone all my music onto new SSDs and removed the old drives from the dock.  If I cannot do this I will just have to erase all the playlists and start again .... and some are rather extensve...over many many albums.

Oh well.  BTW is Kodi 18 a much better version?
(2019-04-20, 03:51)Cisco2kid Wrote: When I tried to SSH in, I got as far as password and it wouldn't accept it....

That simply means it's the wrong password you entered. If the ssh tab would have been disabled, then you would get a "Connection refused" error message and wouldn't be able to enter a password at all.

If you are sure you are using LibreELEC please enter libreelec as the password.

Also be aware that Confluence isn't the standard skin for Kodi 17.6. In Kodi 17.6 Estuary is the standard skin. I doubt that there's an error using Confluence, but if, then try using Estuary for changing those settings and then switch back to Confluence again. But anyway, SSH seems to be enabled

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find tabs/button for enabling SSH0