How use IPTV Simple Client in Leia?
Hello
This settings in Jarvis Kodi 16.0:

After upgrading to  Leia Kodi 18.0
I have this settings:

Question:
Where "enable" option?
Where  IPTV Simple Client addon?
HOW SETUP THIS SHIT, ANYBODY CAN ANSWER ME?
What the stupid version?

Why i need use this 18.0 shit and not return back to 16.0 where all options and all pvr works well ?
Some users should be banned just for their choice of nickname. Especially when the attitude of their message reflects that choice.
(2019-04-20, 08:20)FreakMurderer Wrote: Why i need use this 18.0 shit and not return back to 16.0 where all options and all pvr works well ?

You don't. Nobody is stopping you using Jarvis if you wish to.

Or if you don't like it and it's such shit, just uninstall it and be done.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-04-23, 22:37)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2019-04-20, 08:20)FreakMurderer Wrote: Why i need use this 18.0 shit and not return back to 16.0 where all options and all pvr works well ?

You don't. Nobody is stopping you using Jarvis if you wish to.

Or if you don't like it and it's such shit, just uninstall it and be done. 
You always delete shit soft?
No-one is forcing you to use it, and as it's free software we don't especially care how many people use it as we don't get any financial reward or benefit.

As it's all done voluntarily and just for the rewards of doing it, we have no problem with people using other solutions if they prefer them.

So as I said, if you don't like it and don't have any constructive input to improve it, please feel free to use someone elses product and moan at them instead.

Your current attitude is not going to get you support here, and indeed if it continues then your time here may be curtailed from our side.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How use IPTV Simple Client in Leia?0