Cannot refresh inside TV Collections using Trakt
Hello

I use trakt for my tv and film collections. A little thing is bugging me. There are 3 tv shows in my collections that have no fan art and the refresh button in the information section is greyed out which means I cannot click on it. 

I discovered that I can get the fan art if I add them to the library and go from there (manage, scan to library etc). I am able to click on the correct tv show from the options displayed in the library when scanning which brings up the art work. 

Does anyone know why I cannot do this under trakt? The kiosk mode is disabled and I am using the Titan skin but it happens on all the skins. 

As mentioned above, it is just a little bug that I can live with but feeling there is a solution?

Regards
(2019-04-22, 18:03)twa96 Wrote: it is just a little bug that I can live with
Kodi directly will scrape in fanart & posters using the built in scrapers. You can manually add images to the local folder and they should show up. I don't think this is a Kodi bug.
(2019-04-22, 18:03)twa96 Wrote: the refresh button in the information section is greyed out
Might be something in the trakt or the skin, I'm wondering what happens if there is no artwork available? I have not experienced this issue. Suggestion: disable trakt and load up the default skin and see if it's still unable to bring in the artwork. Also investigate Artwork Beef, it might be your salvation.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot refresh inside TV Collections using Trakt1