WASAPI Audio stops after pause (with log)
If I pause a video for a few minutes, then press Play, the video will go at 3-5 fps and there will be no audio output to my AVR. I've followed all instructions in the Wiki and the thread about how to correctly set up audio.

Also this does not happen with Directsound, only WASAPI.

Here's a log: http://pastey.org/view/raw/f3df0638 (please ignore some of the obvious filenames, I do own the DVDs for the files but it's quicker to download them than manually rip each DVD)

I should also add that this happens with SMB as well as locally stored content and with pass-through/without.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
i could ask you to try it out with todays nightly version as a whole lot of things where fixed.
remember to backup your userdata (wiki) to be sure.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-22, 19:31)Martijn Wrote: i could ask you to try it out with todays nightly version as a whole lot of things where fixed.
remember to backup your userdata (wiki) to be sure.

I should add that I removed the nightly and went back to 12.2 due to there being numerous issues with anything after 20130911-59cef73, the sound just didn't work correctly but I don't understand the trac part and there's no place to report it on here.

If you think going back to Gotham with the latest nightly is worth doing then I'll give it a go.

Also I'm stuck on 12.10 AMD drivers, games, WMC etc work but XBMC doesn't keep the hertz, this was reported many months ago but it was decided that it's an AMD issue.

i highly doubt that you would have sound issues with a nightly if you checked the sound settings.
nothing will be done for 12.2 either so only way is forward.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2013-09-22, 20:14)Martijn Wrote: i highly doubt that you would have sound issues with a nightly if you checked the sound settings.
nothing will be done for 12.2 either so only way is forward.

Installing now will test it out.

The newest version appears to work, but it looks like I'm going to have to revert to WMC purely to due the issue with the Lenovo Q180 and AMD drivers. I've even spoken to Lenovo and they said it's application specific because it only happens with XBMC - even a freshly formatted PC and new install. Others have reported the problem and stuck with the 12.10 drivers but there's a known issue which can cause BSODs. Screw you AMD.

Hi there

what problems with ati driver i never herd this ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WASAPI Audio stops after pause (with log)0