Solved Help with movie discart
I'm trying to find out how to display discart for my local movies. I'm using Andromeda skin and the fake cdart looks poor. Is there a specific addon i need to use? If i have to downlad all the artwork manually im willing to. I just need to know what to do. Thank you
I responded to you in the Andromeda thread, but you have asked more questions here.

Do you have the files named as discart or cdART? They should be named as discart.

If you go to Choose Art for one of the movies, do you see all artwork types, or do you see only Poster and Fanart?

If you only see Poster and Fanart, then you need to install Artwork Beef add-on and it will load all your image files into Kodi for use by the skins... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

Adjust your settings, then let it run and it will check each movie for local artwork. You can also nominate to download any missing artwork and save it to your movie folder.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@aaronmac89

I removed your other posts from Andromeda thread. I don't want to have two separate conversations about the same thing.

In answer to your question, Artwork Beef will download that all for you once set up correctly.

If you have some local artwork, then save it in the movie folder, next to the movie file. You can check correct naming here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork

Artwork needs to be in the folder before it is scraped into the library. Adding it after won't work, so you will have to delete it from the library then rescrape the movie back into the library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-04-24, 11:22)Karellen Wrote: I responded to you in the Andromeda thread, but you have asked more questions here.

Do you have the files named as discart or cdART? They should be named as discart.

If you go to Choose Art for one of the movies, do you see all artwork types, or do you see only Poster and Fanart?

If you only see Poster and Fanart, then you need to install Artwork Beef add-on and it will load all your image files into Kodi for use by the skins... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

Adjust your settings, then let it run and it will check each movie for local artwork. You can also nominate to download any missing artwork and save it to your movie folder.

Thank you very much. Artwork Beef sorted it out.
Great!!

Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with movie discart1