IAGL + PSX beetle ok / beetle HW wont start from kodi
Hi all,

IAGL + kodi - amazing! Love it. Was using it with the PSX Beetle core in Retroarch.

However, if I remove this core and have the PSX Beetle H/W core instead.... nothing, nadda, try and run the same psx title from Kodi and it just won't start. If I load the beetle h/w core directly in retroarch myself manually and start up the same game im trying to start from kodi, it works fine.

Any one any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of other than deleting everything and starting from scratch Sad

Many thanks in advance Smile
(2019-04-24, 21:48)Mr B Wrote: Hi all,

IAGL + kodi - amazing! Love it. Was using it with the PSX Beetle core in Retroarch.

However, if I remove this core and have the PSX Beetle H/W core instead.... nothing, nadda, try and run the same psx title from Kodi and it just won't start. If I load the beetle h/w core directly in retroarch myself manually and start up the same game im trying to start from kodi, it works fine.

Any one any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of other than deleting everything and starting from scratch Sad

Many thanks in advance Smile

Mednafen PSX HW core uses Vulkan. Make sure your system supports Vulkan (you have the drivers, etc.). Does it work if you run Retroarch, load the core and load the content?

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't completely read your post. If the core works in Retroarch but IAGL is not able to launch it then probably is an IAGL issue. @zachmorris is the person to answer this.
[font]Thanks for the reply, i'll follow up Smile[/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IAGL + PSX beetle ok / beetle HW wont start from kodi0