v17 Milkdrop2 for 17.6 Kodi x64 Windows build?
Question 
Is it possible? I'm currently still using Kodi 17.6 in its DSPlayer fork. Milkdrop2 was working fine for the x86 build but it doesn't work for the x64 build.

I've tried copying the x64 dll from a Kodi 18 installation but the log says:

WARNING: Win32DllLoader::ResolveExport - Unable to resolve: I:\Kodi DSPlayer x64\portable_data\addons\visualization.milkdrop2\visualization.milkdrop2.dll ADDON_Stop
ERROR: Unable to resolve exports from dll I:\Kodi DSPlayer x64\portable_data\addons\visualization.milkdrop2\visualization.milkdrop2.dll

By looking at the contents of the addon folder it seems pretty much "self contained" but I've noticed that the x64 addon.xml for Kodi Leia references this:

<requires>
<import addon="kodi.binary.global.main" version="1.0.13"/>
<import addon="kodi.binary.instance.visualization" version="2.0.1"/></requires>

Which is absent from the 17.6 x86 version. Is it then impossible to have Milkdrop 2 on an x64 build of Kodi 17.6?
Maybe the .dll "expects" stuff from the two above referenced addons?

I ask because I seem to remember that x64 builds were available as nightlies for "regular" Krypton and not just DSPlayer. But I don't remember if they included Milkdrop2.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
The addon interface was changed for Leia. Building x64 for Kodi 17 should be possible but you have to do some more work then just pointing to the Leia branch.
(2019-04-26, 11:24)Rechi Wrote: The addon interface was changed for Leia. Building x64 for Kodi 17 should be possible but you have to do some more work then just pointing to the Leia branch.
Hi! Thanks for you reply. I already have a x64 build of Kodi 17.6. I was wondering if there was a way to have Milkdrop2 working on x64 Kodi 17.6.
I would need it for 17.6 because the DSPlayer fork is currently not being mantained/developed by anyone.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkdrop2 for 17.6 Kodi x64 Windows build?0