[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
More feedback but offtopic from recent changes:

One of the most important things to adjust the image height of all available artwork types. In the character posters it's already working nice!
ImageImage
In my opinion this will look way more eyecandy on the website Cool
___

Another thing that will prevent a lot of clicking and searching:
All artwork types are clickable even if there are no artwork in it.
I would suggest that all buttons will stay there visible, but if no artwork in it, just "grey it out" (instead of white text) and make it not clickable any more. (just a kind of texture)

EDIT: Another opinion to avoid this would be to set all artwork types in one view/page like fanart.tv -> https://fanart.tv/movie/99861/avengers-age-of-ultron/
But i know that would be a really heavy code change, current solution also very nice, only the endless clicking to empty - it's kind of gambling - is sometimes a bit annoying.
___

These 2 posts have summarized everything that would make the page almost perfect.
But I know, perfection takes time. And the platform is also pretty new.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs, character art and more (with API) - by chrissix666 - 2019-08-18, 17:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3