[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
(2019-08-18, 18:29)rmrector Wrote: Just chiming in on the character poster set numbering: we definitely definitely need an identifier that doesn't change, so that today I can say I like "Collection 1", then I can come back 6 months from now and still find that poster set as "Collection 1". The current functionality is good, and if there is any adjustment to the UI design that is still a helpful property to keep.
The collection_number in the database won't change. If a user likes collection 1 it remains the same collection 1 returned by the API and it still contains the same posters.

I will give some thought about the GUI numbering. It won't be that difficult to change the numbering in the GUI and still the like of the member moving along with it.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs, character art and more (with API) - by rschiks - 2019-08-18, 19:23
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3